News

 This is a news update and it changes a lot that goes on here.

 So I have tried to make it so I can give you at least one new Author and one new Book Talk a day, but that has become difficult to do. My schedule is tight and there is so much I have going on, on this sight that it is sometimes hard to keep up.

 So I am limiting it, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays will now be the days that I post new Authors and new Book Talks. Sundays I will do Word On The Streets and Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays will be reserved for other things if need be.

 Today I will post a new Author Talk and Book Talks on Release and When It Rains.

 Tomorrow I will finish up with M.R. Merrick and do Endure; since I already have that going, I would like to finish it up, as well as Tammara Webber and do Easy. There will not be a new Author to start off fresh.

 Saturday I will do a new Author and Book Talks.

 Sunday I will give you some new Authors and Books that I run across and see if I find anything worth checking out (all books are worth checking out but it would be impossible to try to)

 Thank you.

 I want to keep this alive so until further notice I will try to abide by this new schedule.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero