Book Talk Review; When It Rains

 When It Rains by Lisa De Jong, is a emotional book that has heart and soul, it shakes you to the very core...  A heart-wrenching story of love and hope


 
 
 One night changed my life forever.

 Beau Bennett has been my best friend since I can remember. He was my first crush before everything came crashing down, and now he wants more, but it's more than I can give him. Things are different now. I wish I could tell him why, but I can't.

 I haven’t told anyone.

 I never knew how much I really needed him until the day he left for college, and I was completely alone.

 Then one day, Asher Hunt rides into town with his dark, captivating eyes and cocky grin. He doesn't care who I used to be, he's simply breathing life into what’s left. People warn me to stay away from him, but he helps me forget the pain that has held me hostage for so long; something I thought was impossible before he walked into my life.

 I’ve been hurt.

 I’ve been saved.

 And I’ve found hope.

 I thought my story was written that night, but now I know it was only a new beginning. Until one secret turns my world upside down… 
 
This book is heart breaking, it is emotional, it made me cry so hard...
 
 I knew this was a tear-jerker going in.. I just didn't realize how much. When It Rains is a beautiful story about how one girl goes and finds her self again after a life altering incident...
 
 It tells the story of Kate,  who finds her inner strength to move on, and Asher, the guy that helps see her through it.

 But Asher has his own secret and it is heart breaking and you feel this on lash of emotions attack you as you read and it is so beautiful and soul touching. 

 You fall in love with these characters and want to do anything to save them.

 *Quote- "One night, one moment, one decision can change the whole path that our future takes."- Kate
                 "When it rains, think of me..." - Asher

  Asher, oh how I love Asher, he is my new Book Boyfriend... He is sexy and caring, and sweet, and he is deep.

 Kate is stronger than she thinks or knows, it just takes her a while to figure that out, but when she does it is what she needs.

 This book makes you appreciate what you have and lets you know that you do have inner strength you just have to be willing to see it.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper