Book Talk B.C. Burgess

Book Talk Time!

B.C. Burgess is the author of the Mystic Series, Descension, Impassion, Deception, and Retribution, book number five Destruction coming soon!



I’m B. C. Burgess – author of fantasy and paranormal romance. I’m a small town girl born and raised in Oklahoma, but I dream big and tend to let my imagination run wild. I’m addicted to coffee and writing, so the combination is my idea of heaven. I read every day, if only to my young son, whom I hope to someday inspire with my passion for reading and writing.

 Connect with B.C. Burgess on her website: http://bcburgess.com/home/home-2
 On FaceBook: B.C. Burgess or Twitter: @bcburgessbooks


Get hooked on the Mystic Series with the first book Descension free!

 The Mystic series :


 Stretching from coast to coast and teeming with loathed villains and beloved heroes, The Mystic Series is rich with emotion, magic and intrigue. Whether the reader is laughing, crying or falling in love, they’ll find themselves invested in Layla’s fate through the rich dialogue and emotionally driven characters that weave the web of this fiery tale.

Also due to there being four books in the series so far we will be holding a four day of Burgess day! Starting today be on the look out for the reviews of all the Mystic Books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper