Book Talk Nicole Williams

 Nicole Williams is the author of Crash, Clash, Crush,Lost and Found, Near and Far,Finders Keepers, and a mini-series called Great Expectations...



 

I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write young adult because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings. Here's to staying young at heart *raises champagne glass* . . . care to join me?

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can contact her at nwilliamsbooks@gmail.com.


You can Connect with Nicole on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicole-Williams/215156715173890

Or on her website: http://nicoleawilliams.blogspot.com/

Or at the email above 

 My Book Talk for Crush will either be up tomorrow or monday...depending on how much time I have on either of those days...but it will be posted no later than monday, along with my Book Talks for The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski and The Edge of Always.

*Notice I post Book Talks on Books that I have read... But I post Author Talks on any authors that I come across, so far I have read at least one book by an author I have featured but there will be authors that I haven't read anything from

If you would like to recommend an author for me to feature then please feel free to do so in either the comments or by email realbooktalk@gmail.com

 Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero