Book Talk Tarryn Fisher

 Happy Friday! Ya'll have no idea how happy I am that it is friday and a three day weekend Woohoo!

 So yesterday I was so consumed with life that I wasn't able to post the Book Talk I had scheduled or a Author Talk... So Today that means we get Two Book Talk Reviews and Two Book Talk Authors

our first one is the beautiful Tarryn Fisher who is the author of  The Opportunist, Dirty Red, Thief, and  Mud Vein.

 You can connect with her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authortarrynfisher
 Her Website: http://www.tarrynfisher.com







tarryn

 I am a real life villain, truly. I drink sick amounts of Starbucks. Most of the time my hair smells like coffee. I was born in South Africa, and lived there for most of my childhood. I moved to Seattle just for the rain. Rome is my favorite place in the world so far, Paris comes in at a close second. I read and write more than I sleep. When I was eleven, I wrote an entire novel about runaway orphans, using only purple ink. I am addicted to Florence and the Machine and will travel to see concerts. I love scary movies and giraffes. I spend way too much time on Facebook. Meet you there?…

 One of the Book Talks will be on The Opportunist and the other will be The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper