Book Talk Review; More Than Her

 Book Talk Review time! More Than Her by Jay McLean


  "For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction."

For every choice you make there are rewards, or there are consequences.
It was my choice to walk away the first time.
And my choice to chase her the second.
But sometimes you don't get a choice,
and all you get are the consequences.


"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

Unless that someone is Logan Matthews. 
Because loving him didn't give me the strength to walk away.
It didn't give me the courage to fight for him.
And when it was over, all it gave me was a broken heart.  



 This book is the second book in the More Series and OMG Logan Matthews is even more fantastic than I imagined. He is dirty, he is sexy, he is amazing! And for some reason my formatting is messing up so this is gonna look like one big run-on thought instead of several little sections of random thoughts.   
 Okay Jay blew me away Again I mean how many times can an author take you by surprise? Many times...I know this for a fact and omg it is so amazing how they can do that. Logan is so much more complicated than he seems and Amanda Oh I love Amanda... (This is where it would cut off into a different thought)  
  She is so sweet and so stubborn and so perfect for him. She challenges him in the way that he needs and he gives her what she needs.
 And they both just add to the personality of the other and it is just crazy. The family drama the friend drama the sibling drama the relationship drama It is so good. I don't think there is anything that could be added to their story....except of course the end of their story,,,yep it happened they get another book because their story isn't quite done yet...
 Am I complaining? Uh no Because that just Means that we get More Logan! You can't have too much Logan Matthews.... (Thought Cut Off) *Quote- "And it was this moment that I knew- I knew I'd do anything at all in this entire world to make sure she'd never feel sadness again."   Logan so sweet Awww..... As soon as More Than Him comes out I am going to buy it and devour it!! Stay tuned for my Book Talk Review for The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher (Hopefully my formatting stops being dumb by then!)

If you missed my Book Talk on Jay go here:  http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-jay-mclean.html

 If you missed the Book Talk on More Than This go Here: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-review-more-than-this.html


           
                                                                                                                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper