Book Talk Review; Dirty Red

 Book Talk on Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher... The book that nobody wanted to read but everybody fell in love with...

Leah Smith finally has everything she has ever wanted. Except she doesn't. Her marriage feels more like a loan than a lifelong commitment, and the image she has worked so hard to build is fraying before her eyes. With a new role and a past full of secrets, Leah must decide how far she is willing to go to keep what she has stolen.

 Tarryn took a risk writing this book...and I am glad that she did.

 Leah is the ultimate bitch... she is even worse than Olivia... she is a liar and a tramp and every other bad lying word and heartless bitch... and she is the worst mother ever, Like The Worst!

 I don't understand how Caleb could even stand to look at her much less kiss her and make babies with her, This is horrible. This book was even more messed up than The Opportunist...does that mean I hate it? Of course not THAT is exactly why I love it!....

 Maybe I am messed up and twisted but  this book was sooo good in it's own twisted ways. It just gave me more reasons to hate Leah and Love Olivia, and Of Course love Caleb.

 Tarryn took a big risk in writing this book and she gave us what we didn't know that we needed. Just because I don't like Leah does not mean that I don't like this book. The story-line and what it was building up to is what I enjoyed. The story-line itself was really good and gave us all these questioning thoughts and feelings. Just WHO'S story it was gave me a second thought.

 and I think that is exactly why she wrote it... Because it was the story that we didn't want but one that we needed to hear.

 I can't wait to get my hands on Thief next!

 If you missed my Book Talk Author Talk on Tarryn go here: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-tarryn-fisher.html

Or If you missed my Book Talk review on The Opportunist go here: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-review-opportunist.html

 Have a great night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper