Book Talk Tammara Webber

 The very Talented Very Beautiful Tammara Webber is our Book Talk Author today

 She is the author of Between The Lines, Where You Are, Good For You, Here Without You, Easy and the soon to be released on May 6th Breakable

Go to her website: http://tammarawebber.blogspot.com/

 Or her Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TammaraWebberAuthor

Tammara Webber

I write New Adult / Young Adult Romance. EASY is my New York Times bestselling NA contemporary  novel. (Coming soon: BREAKABLE - Lucas's story!) BETWEEN THE LINES is my YA/NA contemporary series. Books are available in select booksellers and online from: Amazon, Amazon UKiBooksBarnes & Noble, KoboIndieBound, and the Book Depository.

I'm a hopeful romantic who adores novels with happy endings, because there are enough sad endings in real life. Before writing full-time, I was an undergraduate academic advisor, economics tutor, planetarium office manager, radiology call center rep, and the palest person to ever work at a tanning salon. I married my high school sweetheart, and I'm Mom to three adult kids and four very immature cats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper