Book Talk Review; Finding My Forever

 It's Time to close our Heidi McLaughlin Feature with The Third Book in the Beaumont Series. As I have yet to read the Novella My Everything and the latest book Finding My Way. As Soon as I read those I will post them

 Finding My Forever

 
 
 
 Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn't in the cards for me. I'm a ladies man.

 A rock star.

 I was born and raised in the industry.

 I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me.

 Women find me. I don't chase. I know what they want and they know I'll deliver.

 But after one look, one touch, one night...

 Now I'm the one doing the chasing.

 I need to find a way to show her that I'm serious, that I can change.

 I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her.

 I need to find a way to show her that she's my forever.
 
 I think this is my favorite book of the series. I love Jimmy and Jenna.
 
 Jimmy is a hot British Rocker and he is so sexy! And Jenna is so sweet and so just amazing. She's been through a lot and that shows.
 
 Jenna doesn't really trust that Jimmy is for real. She doesn't believe that he can have a real relationship. 
 
 Jimmy has to prove to her that he wants this. That he wants her. That he wants to be with her and love her. 
 
 Jenna and Jimmy have a fast easy relationship. As much as Jenna wants to believe that Jimmy won't be there in the long run she falls for him anyways. And he falls in love with her. 
 
 And then Jenna's past catches up with her. Threatening her new found happiness. 
 
 I cried during this book. The situation that Jenna and Jimmy find themselves in is something you can't help but crying over. 
 
 This is my favorite book of the series and not just because of Jimmy Davis. Because of the love that Jimmy and Jenna share. Like they were meant to be together all along. I love Jenna she is different from Katelyn and Josie. She was hurt in the past. She has a past that she wants to escape from. She doesn't think she is strong in that situation but she is. 
 
 The love that Jimmy and Jenna share is so sweet and so perfect. 
 
 *Quote- "I've never felt like this before. I see our ship comin' from the shore and that horizon in your eyes is like tobacco sunburst. After  we set sail, there's gonna be storms. Just don't lose faith in me cause I'll keep us on course. Remember this day,it's written in the stars. We're on our way to forever, girl it's not that far..." - Tobacco Sunburst- Jimmy Davis
 
 That ends our Heidi McLaughlin Feature! 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper