Book Talk Amanda Maxlyn

 Amanda Maxlyn is the Author of What's Left of Me and the yet to be released What's Left of Us


 
 
About Amanda
 
 I’m a busy woman who thinks sleep is over rated.  I work full time in the medical field and am a full time mommy, wife, and reader.  There is never enough time in one day to get everything done!  It’s through reading that I have met so many amazing authors, bloggers, and other avid readers.  I love to travel, with BIG dreams of going to Europe some day, and am addicted to the following shows: Scandal, Vampire Diaries, Sex and the City, and Dexter.
 
 Nine fun facts about ME:
  1. I love all things pink.  My wedding dress was even pink.
  2. Aside from my Kindle, I’m addicted to coffee.
  3. I met my husband when I was sixteen, engaged at eighteen, and married at twenty.  I would do it all over again, too.
  4. Before leaving my boys (all three) I give them each a kiss and a wink.  Even if they’re sleeping.
  5. I believe in luck.  I have a lucky rabbit’s foot on my key chain (I have since I was sixteen and am on my third), a real four leaf clover, and three clovers tattooed on my right foot.
  6. Popcorn should be in its own food group.  I love it and eat it frequently.  I’m known to dip each kernel in pickle juice.
  7. I blush easily.
  8. My parents did not bless me with a voice to sing, but it’s something I love to do.  I sing everyday – whether in my car, the shower, or to my co-workers.  I like to think I sound like a very off key Mariah Carey.
  9. I have a weird obsession with odd numbers.
 
 Connect with Amanda on her Website, Facebook, Twitter
 
 Tune in on Tuesday for the Book Talk on What's Left of Me 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper