Update; Scheduling

 So I haven't planned for anymore Author Features in a while, I don't know when I am going to start up a new one yet, or who it's going to be on. I am done Scheduling for June, these past few weeks have been loaded up with Tours and Book Talks and it's just gotten crazy. I don't have as much planned for June as I did for April and May. I still have four Tours for May, Three of them are happening on Tuesday. And Right off the bat in June I have Three Tours. Automatically I have Seven Tours planned so far for June. I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple Tour hosts and then I'll have the full June Schedule, I might still add one or two more to the Schedule depending on when and what they are, but anything before July I am not longer going to Schedule.

 That's an update. Tune in later this week for our last May Posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero