Book Talk Review; My Unexpected Forever

 The second book in The Beaumont Series by Heidi McLaughlin

 While there is a novella that comes after Forever My Girl, I haven't read it yet, but I plan to. Like all the books in the Series the novella is a standalone. When I get around to reading it I will do the Book Talk.



  I expected a life of music.
  I expected to raise my son.
  It took one look to make everything change.
  I never expected happiness.

  I never expected to find her.
  I never expected to feel desire.
  I never expected I’d be a family man.
  I never expected to be loved.
  I never expected to fall in love.

 They say you should expect the unexpected, I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind.
 Harrison James. He is so sexy, so sweet, and just so my type of BBF. 
 Katelyn is the perfect mom, perfect wife, who is slowly unraveling from the death of her husband.
 We learned in Forever My girl that Liam's best friend from high school, and Katelyn's first love Mason died. We see the affect that event leaves on his wife and little girls in this one.
 We learn how Harrison ended up a single dad. How his son was suddenly thrust upon him, and how he couldn't ever imagine a life without him. 
 Harrison never expected to fall in love, especially with Katelyn. But he's drawn to her. Much as Liam was always drawn to Josie. Only this is different. This isn't a story of finding your lost love. This is a story of finding your love, that you didn't know was there. 
 While Katelyn will always love Mason in her own way. He was her first love, they were married, they had two precious little girls. 
 I think the reason why I loved this book so much is because it's so beautifully done. 
 Heidi is a fantastic author who really knows how to write a good love story. 

 Tune in tomorrow for the Book Talk on Finding My Forever

 *Quote- "Thing is, Katelyn, love doesn't know the way someone looks. Love knows the inside of who that person is."- Liam

                "From the moment I saw her eyes, I knew she was the one for me, the one that is going to make my life complete. I made a change in my life because of her. I really can't see myself doing something to screw it up."-  Harrison


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero