Book Talk Colleen Hoover

It's time for A New Author!

 It's been a while since we've had a new Author Talk, so lets start the new week off right shall we?

 This Lovely Author is an amazing writer and one of my absolute favorites.

 Colleen Hoover is the Author of the Slammed Series; Slammed, Point Of Retreat, and This Girl, The Hopeless Series; Hopeless, Losing Hope, and Finding Cinderella, and Her newest Stand-Alone Novel Maybe Someday, which has a full Original Soundtrack by Musician Griffin Peterson that goes along with it.

 You can buy the Maybe Someday Album on Amazon, or iTunes


 
Here's a little about Colleen Herself from her Goodreads page.

 I love music. LOVE music. Namely The Avett Brothers, Lumineers, Pink, Eminem. I have eclectic taste? If you have any recommendations, send them my way!

I'm addicted to diet pepsi and could tell you in a taste-test which restaurant it came from. It's a serious addiction, I tell you.

I get stoked whenever I get a message from goodreads saying I have a new friend request...so request me, dangit!

If you want to know when I have new books out or just want to be inundated by random, pointless blog posts, follow me at www.colleenhoover.com

Avoid my Twitter at all cost. It's propaganda.
 Don't avoid her on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/colleenhoover
 I have read all of her books. So that means we get to have a fun time running a Feature on her starting Tuesday
 *Notice-   If you would like to check out any of the other awesome authors that have been featured then please go to the Book Talk Authors tab, If you want to check out any past Book Talks then go to the Book Talk Tab. For News Alerts and Schedule updates check out the News Alert Tab. Also note that News and Schedules get posted about once a month and do change constantly. Thank you. 

 Tune in later today for a New Book Talk on a Book by a previously featured Author.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper