Book Talk Review; Making You Mine

 Making You Mine is book number 5 in the Moreno Brothers Series by Elizabeth Reyes, It is my favorite book of the series...

 
 
 Always in control, the meticulous and professional Salvador Moreno is thrown for a loop when the newly hired bartender Grace Zendejas suddenly invades his family’s restaurant, and infuriatingly, his every thought. For the first time in his life, Sal is fumbling. But after recovering from a few blunders he discovers his feelings for Grace run much deeper.

 Things begin to heat up between him and Grace, but then the ever-perfect Sal does something even his brothers never did—screws up royally. Now he’s scrambling to cover up a mistake he knows could cost him dearly. As his relationship with Grace grows even more serious, Sal's secret is a ticking bomb, threatening to destroy the one thing he now lives and breathes for—his relationship with the love of his life—Grace.

******!!!******!!!*****
With a BONUS Sarah and Angel 11k word short story "Only Eight Days" .

Both Adult Contemporary
 
This is by far my favorite book in the series. Sal was the brother who we never saw much of but when we did he was the one who was always in the calm controlled  clear headed one in hot situations. 

 Well... This is his story and we find out things about Sal that makes you love the oldest Moreno. And Grace, how can you not love Grace? She is a bad-ass sweet innocent girl who I just quickly fell in love with. 

 I say Bad-ass because of what she had to deal with in her life, what she and her sweet sister Rose have lived through. I say Sweet because she is just one of the sweetest girls and I say Innocent because she just has this feel about her.

 All of which Sal picks up on immediately.

 Of course when they first meet and the first few times they interact Sal is kind of a prick to her. She turns his controlled ass upside down and he suddenly wants to have what everyone else does.

 Until he fucks it up. Doing something that is unbelievable to everyone. It had my heart breaking for Grace, for Sal. 

 Melissa aka Shankfuckingwhoreassbitch...

 Uggh I can't even talk about how that bitch is like off the wall crazy Seriously. The shit that Romero digs up on her is fucking nuts.

 There is a quote that i just love but can't give you because it is major spoiler alert.. so here is an equally good one.

 *Quote- "Sweetheart, my brothers are ticking time bombs. Not to mention my pistol-whip of a sister. Just because we're related doesn't mean their personalities reflect on me. I would never judge you by your family. I'm not gonna judge you period. I already know enough to be convinced that I want to be with you. That's all that matters. Don't worry about anything else." -Sal Moreno *Swoon*

 This book is also equipped with an epilogue told from multiple points of view so we can see where all the characters are in that point of their lives. We also get a Angel and Sarah Short Story that Made me cry it was so sweet and emotional.

 *Whenever I get around to Forever Yours I will be sure to Book Talk it. And Check in with us on Tuesday as we start the Fate Series (Fate, and Breaking Brandon), after that it will be The Fifth Street Series... Also We haven't done a Author talk in a while so I will see when I can Schedule that in as well <3







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero