Book Talk Review; Beautiful Creatures

 Hey Guys! Sorry that I have been absent but I have a Book Talk for you!

 Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl is a beautiful YA Novel that focuses on Love, Family, Power, and Learning to Claim Yourself.... I would recommend this series to anyone and everyone!


 
 
 Lena Duchannes is unlike anyone the small Southern town of Gatlin has ever seen, and she's struggling to conceal her power, and a curse that has haunted her family for generations. But even within the overgrown gardens, murky swamps and crumbling graveyards of the forgotten South, a secret cannot stay hidden forever.

 Ethan Wate, who has been counting the months until he can escape from Gatlin, is haunted by dreams of a beautiful girl he has never met. When Lena moves into the town's oldest and most infamous plantation, Ethan is inexplicably drawn to her and determined to uncover the connection between them.

 In a town with no surprises, one secret could change everything.
 
 I This book is so good. And I loved it. 
 
 I love paranormal books and magic and mystery and everything that comes along with it. 

 This book is the perfect mix of Supernatural and Romance mixed together. Two of my favorite Genres in one. 

 Lena is a Caster. (Or a Witch) She moves to Gatlin South Carolina to live with her uncle.

 Ethan has lived in Gatlin his whole life. And he wants nothing more than to leave it. 

 When he meets Lena Duchannes the first day pf school he is drawn to her.

 Lena knows she can't let Ethan in, she can't keep him close because of her secret. But it is more than just the secret of her Caster family, it is something bigger. Much bigger. 

 Lena's family has a curse. One that affects the girls when they turn sixteen. But she doesn't know why.

 Lena helps Ethan discover a whole other side of Gatlin. One filled with things he has only read about in his favorite banned books. One that can be beautiful and amazing but is also dark and twisted at the same time.

When Lena and Ethan discover things about themselves that shouldn't be possible between a mortal and a Supernatural they begin to question everything. Things that they don't understand are stirring in Gatlin and the dark is being brought to light.

I had so many feels while reading this book and my heart just went crazy at one point.
 
 This series has everything. Magic and Adventure and Love and Danger and Power and Sacrifice.
 
 Read it love it enjoy it.
 
 Thank you for being patient with me as I was enduring Real Life (Yuck!) I wish I can stay here with you always... but sadly that is not possible.

 Stay Tuned for More Book Talks. Coming... Tomorrow, even though it is Friday I am making an exception because I haven't posted anything for Tuesday!

 For the Author Talk I did on Kami and Margaret go here: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/02/book-talk-kami-garcia-margaret-stohl.html

 I am currently reading Divergent and the Author Talk for Veronica Roth will go up on Saturday. It would go up tomorrow but I have some other things scheduled to share with you guys :)
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero