Book Talk Review; Abel

 So I am posting this early because one I am tired and don't think I am going to make it. Two I will probably forget to post it tomorrow if I don't tonight. And three Its Elizabeth Reyes... Do I need a reason?

 Abel 5th Street #4

 
 
 Coming off the worst divorce in the history of marriages, Nellie Gamboa’s looking to let loose and make up for years of neglect. When months of building sexual tension between her and the young hot boxing stud, Abel Ayala, finally peak, she makes him an offer no man would refuse.

 No promises. No demands. Just pure unrestrained passion.

 Abel’s training for the biggest fight of his career. He has no time for a social life, much less a relationship. So this arrangement couldn't be more perfect. A beautiful woman asking him to help her alleviate her neglected desires—no strings attached. What more can he ask for?

 As the lines between lust and something much deeper, begin to blur, Abel finds himself in an even bigger fight.

 The fight to regain control of his now demanding heart.
 
 Abel and Nellie. Anyone who has read the series knows that it was going to happen. That they were always that couple that you just knew was going to be together. 
 
 Though it didn't start off that way. 
 
 Remember the cruise? The one that everyone went on at the end of Hector... 
 
 Can you guess what happened?
 
 Nellie and Abel begin their no strings attached relationship on that cruise. And things go downhill from there, or uphill depending on how you look at it.
 
 What starts out as a just sex relationship turns into something neither of them were expecting. 
 
 Nellie was married before. She has been hurt before, she doesn't want that. But of course she can't but fall for Abel.
 
 Abel is training for the biggest fight of his life- he doesn't have time for a relationship, so a no-strings attached relationship with Nellie seems good and easy.
 
 Oh how wrong he is. 
 
 Nellie goes on a date with another guy. 
 
 And Abel gets pissed. No surprise there. They may not be together but she is still his. He is falling for her even if he doesn't know it yet. Or maybe he does but he won't admit it.
 
 I have said it before and I will say it again. Elizabeth is awesome and a brilliant author and I am so happy to be able to read and talk about her books. I don't care if nobody sees my posts. I do it just becuase it makes me feel good.
 
 Abel os all hot and sexy and dominant and the definition pf an Elizabeth Reyes Alpha male.
 
 I cried during this book. Not a lot but there was enough emotion at one point that I had to cry. 
 
 I think that is why I like romance so much because it brings out these feels in you. 
 
 Not everything is perfect. Nothing ever is.
 
 And although neither one of them knew what they were in for, at the end there isn't anything that would make them change their minds. 
 
This is my Last Elizabeth Reyes post. Until I read Forever Yours and Desert Heat comes out. 
 
 It makes me kind of sad. I enjoyed writing these posts and reviewing  some of my favorite books by one of my favorite authors.    

 If you missed any of the previous Book Talks on the 5th Street Series they are under the Book Talk Review tab with direct links here:




 And if you want to check out the Elizabeth Reyes Book Talk Author Talk go here: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-elizabeth-reyes.html

 Thank you! 

 Until next time when I start in on the Beautiful Creatures Series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl and the next Author Talk 

 Keep tuning in And find out whats next Book Talkers <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper