Book Talk Review; Fate

Its Tuesday,, lets have a Book Talk.

So we all know the Fabulous Elizabeth Reyes is an amazing author. She captured our attention and our hearts with the Moreno brothers, now lets meet another Moreno... yes there are more!

We met Sal's cousin Vincent Moreno in Making You Mine; we also met Grace's younger sister Rose...
This is their story...
 
 
 
 
 The Fate series is a Moreno Brothers spinoff series. All books in the series are stand alone and can be read separately without the need to read the others in the series.  

 When Rose tagged along with her big sister to a baby shower the last thing she expected was to meet a guy. But this wasn't just any guy. This was the exciting, sexy as sin, way out of her league black sheep of his family--Vincent Moreno. Even more surprising, this heart-stopping bad boy seemed interested in her.

 Fate always had a way of interfering in Vince's best-laid plans. His forced attendance to his annoyingly perfect cousin's baby shower was no different. He was sure to be bored out of his skull, but instead, he met sweet little Rosie Zendejas.

 What begins as a unlikely friendship between two very different people turns into one of the most intense and passionate relationships that neither ever saw coming. But just like it had so many times in Vince's troubled past, Fate steps in once again, threatening to take away the one thing he can't seem to even breathe without now--Rose.

 Mature YA - New Adult
 
 I love Vincent. Okay lets just admit it, I love all of Elizabeth's guys but Vincent is just so not what he appears to be.
 
 Rose is just as sweet as her sister was.
 
 These two seem so unlikely that they just fit.
 
 Vincent gets into a bit of trouble and is forced to attend his perfect cousin's baby shower (hmm wonder who that could be?) 
 
 Rose tags along with her sister and her boyfriend. And that is where they meet. 
 
 Kind of unlikely circumstances if you ask me, but that is why it feels so good. 
 
 They begin talking and of course it leads to more. It is like they have been together for ever. Yes the long distance thing is hard and yes there are other things that are hard in their relationship. 

 But everything is good. Until of course it isn't. Vincent has away of attracting trouble his way. And when shit hits the fan it explodes.

 Suddenly it seems like Vince is gone for who knows how long and trying to do the right thing he keeps the real thing from Rose. 

 It brakes her. Lets just say I was in tears more than once while reading this. It broke me. Because I was like How could you not tell her Vincent! and all that jazz. 

 But really you can't blame Vincent, he was just trying to do the right thing. No matter how screwed up it was.

We find out that Vincent had sent Rose a letter explaining everything. And when Rose finally read it and I cried at that point to. Then we find out something else... That just tears everyone apart.

 When Vincent returns home it is a blessed reuniting. I cried during that part too. (Damn books are always so good I can't help but cry every time I read them) 


 *Quote-"You own me body and soul, Vincent. There'll never be anyone else for me ever."- Rose Zendejas

There might be something wrong with me because while I was looking that up I saw some of the other ones I have highlighted on my kindle and i wanted to cry at a couple...

(If I wasn't just a little bit crazy I probably wouldn't be able to do this lol)


See the Breaking Brandon Book Talk on Tuesday. Also I have a special post that is due on Thursday so check that out.

 But If you can't wait that long for something new guess what.... We have a new Author Talk coming your way Tomorrow! 

Bye for now :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper