Book Talk Review; Beautiful Redemption

 The last book in The Caster Chronicles is Beautiful Redemption.

 While I didn't cry nearly as hard as when I read Beautiful Chaos this one did have some feel good happy moments that made me tear up a little.

 
 Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?

 Ethan Wate has spent most of his life longing to escape the stiflingly small Southern town of Gatlin. He never thought he would meet the girl of his dreams, Lena Duchannes, who unveiled a secretive, powerful, and cursed side of Gatlin, hidden in plain sight. And he never could have expected that he would be forced to leave behind everyone and everything he cares about. So when Ethan awakes after the chilling events of the Eighteenth Moon, he has only one goal: to find a way to return to Lena and the ones he loves.

 Back in Gatlin, Lena is making her own bargains for Ethan's return, vowing to do whatever it takes -- even if that means trusting old enemies or risking the lives of the family and friends Ethan left to protect.

 Worlds apart, Ethan and Lena must once again work together to rewrite their fate, in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series.
 
 This book is so good. And it hits all the right spots in which the story needs to be told. 
 
 Because I don't know about you but I was completely freaking out at the end of Beautiful Chaos. I was crying and shaking and did not want to believe that it happened. 
 
 Well guess what it did. This book changes everything. Especially for Ethan.
 
 We actually get to see both Ethan and Lena's point of view in this book as they try to work together to change the hands of fate. 
 
 Fate that might not have actually been the original fate. 
 
 I enjoyed getting inside Lena's head. We got to see some of what she thinks about and how deeply she cares about Ethan. 
 
 Ethan who has battles to fight... even beyond the land of the living. 
 
 I cannot believe that this is the last book of the series! I love this series so much and Am so glad that I read it I'd recommend it to anyone. 
 
 The movie was pretty good too but nothing compares to books... 
 
 This was one of those series when I started it I wasn't sure if I was going to like it as much as I did. No scratch that I LOVED this Series!
 
 One of the best plots with the best characters I am a little sad that it is over! 
 
 I hardly ever reread but this is one of those books that I can reread again and again it is just that good. 
 
 Lena and Ethan Share a love so strong that not even death can tear them apart. 
 
 Everything that happens in this book is for the best. And while it did get a little emotional It ends with a Happy ending. It ends just like how it was supposed to. Even though some of the things that happened I never Saw Coming.
 
 This quote is the best and It brings tears to my eyes to read it...
 
 *Quote- "There is a point. I don't know what it is, but everything I've had, and everything I've lost, and everything I felt- it meant something. Maybe there isn't a meaning to life. Maybe there's only a meaning to living. That's what I've learned. That's what I'm going to be doing from now on. Living."- Ethan Wate
 
 I love that quote Best Fucking Quote of the Series.
 
 It is what it ends up to be. It makes it whole.
 
 Go Here for The Book Talks on The First Three Books:
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper