Finding Home Tour

 So I am happy to be participating in The Finding Home Tour.

 Finding home is by the lovely Aine Kelley.

 I love the cover it is gorgeous


 Can two broken people help each other learn to love again and find their way home?

 For Samantha Cole, love and relationships have never come easy. Pain and heartbreak have forced her to build a wall around herself. Hoping to start over, Sam leaves Boston behind and moves to Napa with her best friend. Trying to make better choices in love, Sam establishes rules to keep her heart safe. Little does she know that one man will challenge her and change her mind. He has the potential to break down her walls and bring her heart back home.

 Ben Foster has been dealing with heartache and guilt for the past two years, believing he lost his only chance at love. Pounding guys on the Rugby field and running the family winery get him through the pain. When Sam arrives the fog over his life slowly lifts. He wonders if she is the one who can help his heart find a new way home.

 Letting go of the past and moving forward is not always easy. Their connection is strong, but their pasts keep getting in the way. Will Sam and Ben's journey tear them apart or help them find a place to call home?



 Here's a Expert:

As I approach, I realize I have to say something to him. What will I say? I haven’t a clue. I just have to say something, anything, but it couldn’t be any worse than him being my personal eye candy. Bravely, I look up at him and try to open my mouth, but nothing comes out. He’s amazingly beautiful. I’m speechless. And I’m never speechless.
The picture Jenny has of him doesn’t do him justice. Dark brown hair that’s all kinds of messy, gray eyes that have specks of blue thrown in for good measure, framed by thick eyelashes. I see a small scar above his left eyebrow that adds to his sexiness. Oh, and his mouth. His lips appear soft, plump and kissable. I’m thinking that with the lips, mouth, and his strong jaw line, he’s a triple threat. There’s no doubt in my mind that they have the ability to wreak havoc all over my body. Now, if his tongue pops out, I could probably have a mini-orgasm right now at baggage claim. Definitely sex on a stick. Can I get a lick please?
Ben clears his throat, and it startles me awake from my dirty thoughts. “I’m thinking you must be Sam. I really hope so because if I bring home the wrong person Jenny will kill me.”
I laugh and try not to sound like an idiot. “That’s me. I’m Sam. Love the sign by the way. Very Say Anything.” He looks at me strangely, like I just spoke in a foreign language. I quickly fumble for something to say. “You know the movie, right? The boom box scene? It’s one of my favorites. You holding the sign up reminded me of it.” Okay Sam, stop rambling. “Anyway, never mind. I’ve got all my stuff so we can head out now.” Just stop talking.
“Okay, let me help you with your things. This isn’t too bad. Are you having some things shipped out?” He bends down to secure my luggage on the cart.
“No, I really don’t need much. I put most of my furniture in storage at my Dad’s house and donated a bunch of other stuff. I’ve got my essentials, and if I need anything else, Jenny will take me shopping.” I fidget with my backpack straps to keep my body busy. I remove it from my left shoulder and begin to place it on my right one. I swing it with as much force as I can due to its weight. This, of course, causes me to lose my balance. Fortunately or not, it smacks Ben right on the side of his bent over body, and he goes down to the ground taking me on top of him. Could this get any more awkward?
My body is frozen. Holy pecs. Instead of saying sorry and getting up, I blurt out the first thing that comes into my head. “Holy chest! Fuck, I mean, are you okay? Sorry.” The fact that he just stares at me puts my nerves into overdrive. “Could this be any more awkward? I’m certainly making quite the first impression.” My voice starts strong but ends with a whimper. I mentioned his chest, stupid ass.
I can’t read the look on Ben’s face. I’m thinking it’s a mixture of surprise, amusement, but something else. Something I haven’t seen in a man’s eyes for a long time. It looks like longing, or maybe its lust? He stutters a bit. “I … I think as far as first impressions go, I’d say, so far so good. It’s not every day I have a beautiful girl fall on top of me.” He winks at me, and I feel something stir low in my belly. He thinks I’m beautiful.
“What? Is it like only every other day that a girl falls on top of you?” I try to act smooth as I get off him and reach for my backpack. I hear him laugh as he gets up, helping me with my backpack.
“Hey, be careful with that thing. You could really hurt somebody. What’s in there anyway?”
“Well my e-reader and laptop, but both are pretty light, so I’m thinking you’re just wimpy.” I fight back my laughter, but it slips out when he feigns being hurt.
“But not my chest, right?” Smug bastard! “Let’s get this stuff loaded up in the car and get out of here.”

And Another one!

Reaching down for her bags, I gesture to go inside. “Hey, let’s get your stuff inside. I’ll show you

where you’re staying. You’ve got one of the best rooms here at the ranch. Wait ‘til you see the view.”

Cursing myself for sounding like an overexcited tour guide, I walk through the door. She starts to

trail behind me, but stops. She turns away from the door and walks back down the porch stairs to a row

of grapevines. I put the bags down and feel that pull again to follow her.

“Is everything okay?”

She looks back at me. “Yeah, I just need a minute. I want to remember this moment—this shift.”

Her hands roam down her neck while she closes her eyes. “I want to let everything soak in.” I watch

her open her eyes. “I want to look at the view and see the grapevines and hills. I want to smell the

sweetness of the grapes and wine. I want to hear the rustling of the leaves and the tractor engine purrs.

I want to touch the vines, leaves, and grapes.” She looks back at me again, and I’m blown away. I watch

a stray hair fall in front of her face. It takes all my will power not to touch her.

“You forgot taste.”

She smiles devilishly. “Yeah, I definitely want to taste. What do you suggest?” She raises her

eyebrows, and I can’t keep my hand from delicately placing the strand behind her ear. Her breath

hitches from my touch. Oh God, this girl is going to unravel me. It’s been so long since I’ve felt this way-

it overwhelms me. The way she’s looking at me like she could devour me whole. There’s no doubt in my

mind what I want to taste.

Yep, I’m definitely wrecked.

“How about our merlot? It pairs nicely with some dark chocolate.”

“Sounds perfect. Let’s get my bags in, and then we can have that taste.” Now it’s her turn to wink.

Images of my tongue licking drops of red wine that trickle down her exposed neck and breasts

envelop me. All I know is if she says taste one more time, I’ll be taking a shower sooner than I thought.

 This looks so good! I highly suggest that Ya'll go out and read it!

This is a link to a Book Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhbVDu3Qrc&feature=youtu.be











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper