Book Talk Review; What's Left of Us


The heartwarming conclusion to What's Left of Me.

Love found me three years ago.

I’m cancer free, happily married to the love of my life, and working toward my dream career.

Our life is complete. 
Perfect, really.

Or is it?

I’ve always wanted a family of my own, but never dreamed I could have one. 
Now Parker’s ready to make my dream our reality.

But sometimes our dreams are haunted by our deepest fears.
 Fears of failure, having a child, and in our case … death. 
How do I help the person I love get over his fear when I’m still trying to overcome that same fear myself?

Together we must learn What’s Left of Us.
Purchase

This book made me cry. I expected to cry after reading the first book What's Left of Me, but these were different tears. 
The feels in this book are so different than the feels from the first book.
 I don't know if I can give this book the review it deserves. 

The feels are different, the passion is different, the way you experience the story is different.

I loved every single second of it. After reading WLoM I expected the tears to come. And they did, I cried a lot of tears, but they were different tears.

I don't know if I can do this book justice, really this was more than just a continuation in Parker and Aundrea's story. Amanda did such a great job with these characters. This book has a different feel than the first book.

There's no lingering secrets about cancer anymore. Aundrea is cancer free. But that doesn't mean the fear is gone.

Aundrea and Parker have come such a long way since the first book. Now they're ready to have a family, but then, they begin to allow their fears to control them.

Amanda was able to weave a book that has so much heart...and heat. A book that touches not just your heart, but your soul. It's the type of book that sticks with you, it's the type of book that you just can't get over. Because it's real, it's about life and love, and not letting your fears stand in the way of what you want.

Things are finally looking up for Aundrea and Parker, they are about to get everything they ever wanted...but will they be able to face the fear that consumes them? 

I can't stress how much I love this book, it was an amazing read. Everything about it just amplified the feels I had for these characters. I fell in love all over again with Parker, and I felt their fears and worries right there along with them. I cried because there was nothing else I could do.

This is more than just another book.

There was so much raw emotion in there, The characters and the story is so investing, and heartfelt. It is a book that makes you feel, there is no other way to say it.

You feel alongside these characters, you see their life and the love that has grown in the last three years. I don't think I can begin to explain how much this book touched me. Both the books touched a special part of my heart.

Quote

"Being alive is a lot more than breathing every day. It's savoring every moment. It's getting in as many experiences as you can in the time you have. You don't know what you have, or what's missing, until it's gone."  -Amy

"Life is all about doing the unimaginable. It's about taking on new challenges to overcome." -Aundrea



For

Amanda's Author Talk:

http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/05/book-talk-amanda-maxlyn.html

What's Left of Me's Book Talk:

http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/06/book-talk-review-whats-left-of-me.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper