Book Talk Review; Stalk Me

 The first book in the Keatyn Chronicles by Jillian Dodd

 Stalk Me...



Keatyn has everything she ever dreamed. 
Her life is following the script she wrote for the perfect high school experience. 
She’s popular, goes to the best parties, dates the hottest guy, and sits at the most-coveted lunch table.  

She’s just not sure she wants it anymore.

Because, really, things aren’t all that perfect.
Her best friend is threatening to tell everyone her perfect relationship is a scam.
Her perfect boyfriend gets drunk at every party they go to.
It’s exhausting always trying to look and act perfect.
And, deep down, she isn’t sure if she has any true friends.

To add to the drama, her movie star mom has a creepy stalker.
A hot, older man flirts with her and tells her they should make a movie together.
And she’s crushing on an adorable surfer. 
Dating him would mean committing social suicide.

So she writes a new script. 
One where all the pieces of her life will come together in perfect harmony. 
But little does she know, there's someone who will do anything to make sure that doesn’t happen.

 I'll admit right now, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book. 

 I read the first two books by this author. And they were amazing. But then I hear that she's starting a new Series. And it doesn't sound all that exciting to me. 

 But then a few weeks after it's release I had nothing to do and I had Amazon money to spend, So I Decided to try it. 

 And Oh My God. I'm so glad I did! 

 I fell in love with this book! It was amazing. The characters, the plot, the dialogue. Everything was perfect.

 Keatyn is living the perfect high-school life. She has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect friends, the perfect everything.

 But what if her life isn't as perfect as it seems? What if she's not as perfect as she seems?

 Keatyn isn't sure that she has the perfect life that she's always wanted. Her whole Life Keatyn has scripted out the perfect high-school experience. But things aren't always what you think they are.

 Her best friend is a bitch, her boyfriend prefers to get drunk at every party they go to. And she has to decide if this is what she wants.

 So Keatyn rewrites her script. Trying to fit in all the pieces of her life so she can coexist.

 But what happens when her mother's stalker becomes more direct? What happens when things don't go as imagined? And what happens when her life comes crashing down around her?

 This series is about the journey of one girl, as she navigates the waters of life, love, friendship, and self-discovery.

 This is the perfect way to start off a Series. I loved every second of this book.

 Jillian is an amazing writer and this book helps showcase her talents.

 This book has the perfect story line, filled with suspense, fun times, and of course Hotties.

 I'm so glad I took a chance on this book because now Keatyn and all the characters have become special to me. I don't want it to end but I'm dying to know what happens next.

 The last Book in The Keatyn Chronicles Releases on all Platforms August 25th.

 Tune in Tuesday for the Book Talk on Kiss Me!

 *Quote- "It's not where you've been that matters, Keats, it's where you end up that does."-Brooklyn Wright

               "A relationship should be defined by your feelings not by a status"-Brooklyn

 For Jillian's Author Talk:  http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-talk-jillian-dodd.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper