Book Talk Review; Kiss Me

 Book Two in The Keatyn Chronicles



I’ve always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.

I’m at a boarding school, where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a hottie god that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.  
But there’s this boy.
This hot, sweet, sexy boy.
So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.
Because who knows how long I have left.

  Kiss Me starts off right where Stalk Me ended, and the story picks up from there.

 Keatyn navigates the waters of Boarding School and deals with the separation from her family.

 Trying to be someone else, and keeping herself safe, Keatyn begins forming new relationships with the other students.

 But the most popular girl already hates her, after living through that experience with Vanessa, Keatyn wants to be a better person. But there is only so much a girl could take before the inner bitch comes out. 

 There's a boy. A hot and sexy boy named Dawson.

 But then there's Aiden, who can torture her with just his smile. Not to mention the conflicting feelings she still has about Brooklyn.

 Kiss Me is just as addicting as Stalk Me was. It's just as suspenseful, it's just as fun, even funner with new friends, new parties, new boys, and a chance to start fresh.

 But can you really start fresh when you have to hide who you are?

 When you know that there's someone out there waiting to take it all away?

 Keatyn is confused, and hurt, and so desperately wants to pick up the pieces of her life, while making a new one. 

 This book is one that I loved reading, it is fun and it shows how hard Keatyn works, but also how she begins to let herself go to discover herself.

 This book has a lot in it. All of the books do. And while there are times when I got frustrated reading, that happens with any book.

 Jillian is a fantastic author and knows how to turn a scene.

 All the emotions that Keatyn feels during the book I feel too.

 There is plenty of funny hilarious lines written throughout the whole series especially from Keatyn's two best friends Riley and Dallas, those three are hilarious together.

 Make sure you tune in on Thursday for the Book Talk on Date Me!

 *Quote- "I swear my heart jumps out of my chest, mates with is, and comes back to me." -Keatyn

               "Mom always says red lace panties make you feel confident and sexy, even if no one ever sees them." - Keatyn

                "Oh, Whitney, honey, we really need to work on your designers. These boots aren't Slutty, they're Gucci." -Keatyn

 For...

 Jillian's Author Talk: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-talk-jillian-dodd.html

 Stalk Me's Book Talk: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/book-talk-review-stalk-me.html

               

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper