Book Talk Review; Hate Me

 Okay y'all, here's the Book Talk for Hate Me, The Keatyn Chronicles Book 5



I was told if I went away, he'd forget about me, lose interest, and move on.
But he hasn't.
In fact, my being gone has only made things worse.
So it's time for me to take matters into my own hands.
It's time for me to fight back.
Hey, Vincent. You ready for a little chaos?

 I know I've said this already a few times. But this is my favorite book in the whole Series! (Even after reading Get Me I still love this book!) 

 Even after knowing what happens in this book. Even after this book destroyed my heart! 

 This is still my favorite in the series! 

 Hate Me starts up right where Adore Me ends. 

 After riding the high of Thanksgiving Break Keatyn is back at Eastbrooke. But now, she has a plan, one that could change things drastically for everyone. 

 Keatyn decides that she's done hiding, she's done messing around, it's not working anyway. Now it's time to take matter into her own hands and fight back. 

 Keatyn not only has to deal with Vincent but with keeping the truth from all of her friends to. Which as we've learned in the last few books is becoming harder and harder with each passing day. 

 Until someone else makes that decision for her. 

 If you followed The series so far and were let in early on during the many discussions that Jillian had with the KC Addicts Group, then you already knew what was coming...

 ...The shocker was the how. 

 And was it a shocker! I'm not allowed to go into detail, but I can say that I WAS not expecting it to come out like that! 

 If you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about then please go out and read this book. Like me, I'm sure you will be shocked and completely distraught like I was. 

 Jillian really has this series well planned out. I can't believe everything that happens in the short amount of time. 

 And of course I cried. I think this was already established when I said that my heart was destroyed while reading this book. I don't think I can get through a Jillian Dodd book without crying. 

 I knew the emotions were going to be strong and I actually started freaking out before I even go tto that scene. Even during the sweet heart-touching scenes I was internally freaking, because I knew that it was only a matter of time before it went to shit. 

 This is the only Book I have ever had to walk away from. I've read books that have caused me to stop reading and want to throw my kindle at the wall, but after that particular scene sinks in I'm able to grab a tissue, wipe my tears, and continue reading. 

 That did NOT happen with Hate Me. I had to set my kindle down and cry. Hard. 

 I literally set my kindle down on the floor, tucked my head down, cover my face with my hands and cried. I couldn't handle the emotions that were running through me at that time. For me it was like one of the most emotional things I have ever read. 

 I think that is why this is my favorite book. Because it made me feel so hard. I feel with pretty much all the books I read, but this book made me Feel Hard. It took all the feelings I already had from the series, amplified them by like a Million and then ripped them away so suddenly my head spun. 

 That's what this book did to me. And I loved it. 

 Make sure you tune in tomorrow for the Book Talk on Get Me, The Last Book in The Keatyn Chronicles! 

 *Quote- "Sometimes you can't find yourself until you're lost." -Keatyn

               "Control in the chaos."-Brooklyn

                I've never asked you to promise me forever, Boots, just promise me tomorrow."-Aiden

For...







 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper