Special Announcement!

Hey y'all! It's been a while since anything really exciting has happened around here. Deeps and I have been so busy, if you've been around then you know things have really picked up and we have multiple posts each day.

So we made some executive decisions. Some very last minute decisions. Like we literally discussed the possibility and then went full speed ahead. Lol

If you didn't know both Deeps and I are college students; she's in her last year, I'm in my first. I also work and she's getting ready for a job. So we're insanely busy.

So it is our pleasure to announce that not one, but two new bloggers will be joining the craziness of Real Talk Book Talk.

I love them, they're crazy and fun and love books with the same passion Deeps and I share.

So without further ado let me introduce you to Lei and Chanti!!

About Lei:

Hi everyone!! First of all I want to thank Abri and Deeps for giving me this opportunity to join Real Talk Book Talk. I'm so excited!! So a little bit about me. I'm half Greek and half Italian, but don't speak a lick of either language. LoL I was born and raised on Long Island, NY and moved down to Miami, FL to attend college. I have a BFA in Photography and hope to someday get my Masters in Art History. Art is a huge part of my life. I love all forms be it visual, performance, music or literature. Speaking of which, my two favorite books of all time are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll and Peter & Wendy by JM Barrie. But there are so many fantastic authors in the world! Some of my favorites are ES Carter, KA Sterritt, GJ Walker-Smith, Elizabeth Reyes and Autumn Grey, but the list goes far beyond that! Ok, well before I end up writing a 5 page essay, I'm going to go. I just want to say again how thrilled I am to be a part of Real Talk Book Talk and I look forward to introducing you all to some amazing books! xo

About Chanti:

Hey! I am really happy to be joining Real Talk Book Talk with the girls. My reading obsession started with Fifty Shades of Grey and took off! Fifty Shades will always be special but 2 more of my favorite series' are Crossfire series and This Man series. Gideon Cross is my number one BBF. I hope he likes Hispanic girls! LoL I also like books from the authors Autumn Grey and Jay McLean. I pretty much stalk K Webster. My goal this year is to read all of her books. I am also obsessed with BT Urruela (mostly his hotness), but it's not even close to my obsession with Chris Hemsworth (but who doesn't lust over him). I like to bake and I love anything chocolate. My favorite color is pink. Daisies are my favorite flower. And I FLOVE basketball- Miami Heat is my team!!

I hope y'all enjoy getting to know them as I have (well maybe not exactly as I have, they be a little cray-cray in our group chat, lol)

Talk to y'all soon <3

-Abri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper