Release; If You Say So



Title: If You Say So

Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance Novella

Release Date: May 24, 2018
 


Blake and I weren’t always together. But, to be fair, we weren’t always not together either.
It began innocently. We were friends, nothing more.
Then two years ago, everything changed.
I noticed his stares. He noticed mine.
We weren’t just friends anymore—we were a whole hell of a lot more than that.
And that’s how we remained, blissfully in love and ready to conquer anything that stood in our way.
Except for ourselves.



ON AUTHORS PAGE




 This novella is good for someone who wants to be introduced to Teagan Hunter's writing. Like me. I don't really don't really do second chance types books but If You Say So isn't really second chance. Yes, Blake and Nate are apart, but it's more of a rediscovery than of each other and their love than anything. 

Blake and Nate were best friends, and then they were more, and somewhere along the line they forgot to be friends. The balance the two of them needed. 

I love how they both struggled with what they were doing but were scared to make things worse. You could feel how much they loved each other, how much they hurt for and with each other. 

I loved getting the little glimpses of when they first fell in love, but I would have loved to see them from Blake's POV as well. 

I found the writing to be good and for a novella it had enough depth to believe the characters were in love and reconnecting. 

Though it's short it has character development as both Blake and Nate come to realizations about each other and their relationships. 

I love how they tell each other "I love you" it's unique to them and it shows just how deep their relationship is, even when they hate each other they can read each other effortlessly. 

For a sweet, quick read this novella is perfect. Got a few hours to kill? Get to know Blake and Nate. As perfect as it is I wouldn't mind a full length book for them. 

-Abri

By day I’m a freelance cover designer. By every other free moment, a writer. I’m a Missouri raised gal, but I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days begging him for a cat. I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero