Character Interview

  Hey y'all, So I go a little something different and exciting to share with you today!

  A while Back I did Book Talks on Jay McLean's More Series; More Than This, More Than Her, and More Than Him. While I have yet to have the Book Talk for More Than Him up I will have it coming soon!

  Well today I have something equally exciting and amazing...

  Jake Andrews from the More Series is here with us today to give us a little interview. If you've read this amazing series you'll know who he is, If you haven't then get a little taste of him, but I suggest you go pick up More Than This which is the first book in the Series and Jake and Mikayla's story.

 
 *Mikayla*
  In one night my fairytale ended. Or it may have begun. This is my story of friendship and love, heartbreak  and desire, and the strength to show weakness.

   *Jake*
  One night I met a girl. A sad and broken girl, but one more beautiful than any other. She laughed through her sadness, while I loved through her heartbreak.

  *This is our story of a maybe ever after.*

  He was right. It made no difference whether it was 6 months or 6 years.
  I couldn’t undo what had been done. I couldn’t change the future.
  It was one night.
  One night when everything changed.
  It was so much more than just the betrayal.
  It was the Tragedy.
  The Deaths.
  The Murders.
  But it was also that feeling.
  The feeling of falling.

  *Quote- "Loved ones. I think I do. Love her, I mean. I think I'm in love with this beautifully broken girl." - Jake Andrews

                 "We're testing each other. Seeing how far we can take this before something snaps. Most likely my dick." - Jake Andrews

                 "If I kiss you, then I'll want to taste you, and if I taste you, then I'll need to fuck you. And, when I fuck you, it means you're mine. And when I make you mine, I want it to be in our bed. Not a hotel room...is that okay?" - Jake Andrews

 For the Book Talk on More Than This go here

 Now for the Interview with Jake Andrews

 Keep in mind that this is my first Interview and that I was nervous coming up with the questions because I had no idea what the fuck to ask Jay in order to conduct this.
***

What's it like being a 'Big Deal' now that you're in college? How has the game changed from high school?
  
 There's definitely a lot more pressure, and the game is taken a thousand times more seriously. I think that having Mikayla and my family keep me grounded and keep me sane. They know how to take the pressure off when it all feels like it's getting too much.

I love your accent, what was it like growing up in Australia and then moving here to the states? Was it an easy adjustment or was it harder than you expected? 

I thought it would be tough. New kid comes to school where baseball is massive and they hype of me starting was already in play. Luckily, Logan and Cam took me in and made me part of their circle. If it weren't for them, I think I'd still be walking around with my head in my ass.
 
You and your gang of friends are so close knit, I love the realtionship you all have. What does that word 'friend' mean to you and how do you feel about the friendships you've acquired? 
 
My friends are my family, no doubt. They no me behind all the bullshit of baseball and the hype of of the sport. They knew me before I was Jake Andrews-the pitcher, and I was just Jake-the kid with the weird accent.
 
You and Mikayla have one of the most special relationships I ever seen. In your opinion what makes your relationship so strong?
 
I think after spending months not talking things through, we finally learned to communicate. We both have insecurities, and we know that, but we talk through it, and we make it work. With our schedules the way they are-it's the only thing we can do to stop of from going crazy. 
 
What's the most romantic thing you did for Micky? 

It's yet to be done.

How did you realize you More Than Liked Micky? What made you realize that you loved her? 

I can't tell you exactly when that switch went on in my head. I remember her being vulnerable and needing me, and thatn definitely did something for me. But I think they way her strength won out was what made me really fall for her. She never let what happened ruin the type of person she was. 

After everything with Micky, did it change anything for you? The way you look or feel about certain things? 

Mikayla changed my entire world.

Dreams change as we do, did yours change with Micky or did she make them better? 

Before Mikayla, I had one dream. Baseball. Now? It's so much more than that.

What makes you Jake Andrews you? What is unique about your personality?

Oh man, I don't know. What do you think it is?

What has the biggest challenge been so far? 

Getting Mikayla to see me, to truly understand that I'm here for her... regardless of everything else.

 

I want to say a huge Thank you to Jay McLean who allowed me to ask questions. If you want to learn more about the More Series go check out the books. The Fourth book in the Series More Than Forever is coming soon and I am so excited to read it!

Book Talk for More Than Him (More Series #3) Will be coming soon so be on the look out for it!

For Jay's Author Talk: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-jay-mclean.html

More Than This Book Talk: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-review-more-than-this.html

More Than Her Book Talk: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-review-more-than-her.html











 










 

 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper