Book Talk Rebecca Donovan

 New Author Talk on Rebecca Donovan! She is the beautiful and amazing author of The Breathing Series; Reason To Breath, Barely Breathing, and Out Of Breath





 Optimism seeps from every pore of my body. I truly believe what’s supposed to happen… will. In that regard, I don’t know how to give up; it’s not part of my biological make-up.

 I’m a passionate (and some would say overly enthusiastic) individual. I learn by doing (and have been burned more times than I’d like to admit). But I will always throw my entire self into whatever I do–fail or succeed.

 I think this is evident when I write. I leave nothing behind, and spill it all out onto the pages. I give it all to my readers – love it or hate it.

 The path I’m on is very often my own. Sometimes I veer off at the sight of something more interesting or captivating and get caught in the vines and thorns in order to experience the beauty and intrigue others often pass by. And I always meet the most interesting people along the way…


Top 10 Things


  1. I’m a hopeless optimist. No matter what the situation, I truly believe whatever’s supposed to happen… will. And it usually does!

  2. Winking bothers me – really. It creeps me out!

  3. I’d rather have experiences than material possessions. Yes… I will definitely do more traveling… France is happening this summer!

  4. I love concerts! I’ve been averaging one a week lately. I will even drive or fly across the country to attend a music festival if it has an incredible line-up. Austin City Limits and Coachella were INSANE!!

  5. I have visions that I’m a better athlete than I actually am. I’d rather believe the lies.

  6. I’m a Mountain Dew addict… I’ve tried to quit. But it’s my creative elixir, and I NEED it! (Did I mention I was addicted?)

  7. The saying “have a safe flight” freaks me out. It allows room for an alternative to safe flying, and who wants to think about that before stepping onto a plane?! I’d prefer “have an amazing time” or “hope you sit next to THE cute guy on the plane.” Those are thoughts I’d prefer to have in my head when boarding…

  8. Hugging is the best cure for everything. And I can proudly say I’m an awesome hugger!

  9. I appreciate great sarcasm. And am extremely sarcastic myself – be warned!

  10. I do not like winter… at all. And yes, I recognize I live in New England. Why? It must be the sports teams…
     
     
    Connect with Rebecca on Facebook | Twitter | Website

     I am currently reading Out Of Breath. The Book Talk for Reason To Breathe will be up on Saturday so make sure you tune in!
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper