News&Schedule

 For October, things are already heating up. I just got back into town and had to cancel some posts due to my lack of availability. I hate having to do that. Which of course brings me back to my dilemma.

 I am the only Blogger. Before I get into that let me take you through a rough Schedule.

 As you know the Book Talks are hit and miss, I'm trying to catch up and I will have more up, their days will be scattered though, but I will try to stick to the original Schedule as much as possible.

 I have Tours, Releases, and a Review going up this month, it's already proving to be busy with multiple things going up this week. I'll be busy having things go up until the 26th, and even then I have stuff coming in that isn't Scheduled yet.

 Now for other News...

I am the only Blogger that works on this Blog. As you know there have been times where I've gone out of town and had to put things on hold until I got back.  I love doing this, but when I run into problems in which I can't do the Tours I'm signed up for or the Book Talks I have planned it makes my name as a Blogger not a popular one.


 I have decided to reopen my decision to add on another Blogger.  So if any of you would like to be apart of my Blog I would love for you to contact me. At the moment I am only looking for one Blogger but maybe in the future we can open our doors to more.

 No experience is necessary. I was a newbie to this whole Blogging thing in January and I am still a newbie. So you can be a passionate reader who has been thinking of doing something like this but was hesitant to start your own or become apart of an already established one. Or you can just be someone who likes to read who thinks this will be a fun hobby, and it is, I love it, it's just a lot of work so be prepared for that. Or you can be apart of an already established Blog who wants to take on another one. Or you could be a Blogger who no longer is apart of a Blog.

 No matter what you are if you are interested I would love to talk to you.

 You can contact me at the Blog Email realbooktalk@gmail.com Tell me about why you would want to be apart of this team and a little about what you would be interested in doing.

 You can also contact me through the contact form on the right hand-side. If for any reason you need to you are welcome to email my personal email at abridenae@gmail.com 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero