September Schedule Update

 It's time for a Schedule Update.

  This month is slow. I haven't been able to get the Schedule up like I'm supposed to. I promise that I'll have new Book Talks for Sarah Dessen Books up soon. I'll get them up this weekend. So look out for them Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and regular Schedule next week!

  I'm trying my best. I know that it is frustrating, I'm a senior in high school, so I'm trying to get everything done for school and run the blog, and keep my sanity, all at the same time. So I am so sorry!

  The Blog's been very busy so far in September, not so much this week, we've had a little break, but it's going to be very busy I think for the next few months.

  So far we've had, 16 different posts go up. With six still Scheduled in, and whatever is not confirmed yet. So this is a very busy month. And so far I only have one confirmation for October, but more will be coming in soon as well.

  That's what it's looking like for the rest of the month! I say that 16 posts have went up, but it's probably more like 19 or so, there were a few that I didn't have on the calender. So that is a lot in one month.

 I'll get you guys a Book Talk soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper