Release; What Really Matters




What Really Matters

Author: M.A. Innes

Genre: Gay Romance

Pairing: Age Play/Mild BDSM

Series: No



Zac has a secret…and he’s worried about what his husband would think.

When you’ve been married for years, you aren’t supposed to pop up with a new and interesting kink. At least, that’s what Zac keeps telling himself. His husband Hunter is sweet, loving, and understanding, but he hadn’t signed up for anything like what Zac wants to explore.

Zac has a secret…but Hunter isn’t worried…just confused.

Zac is a constant source of surprise and humor for Hunter. But he’s been acting even more interesting than usual, and Hunter has a feeling it’s time to see what his sexy husband is up to. When he begins to understand what Zac is holding back, Hunter has a decision to make.

Two loving men. One big question about what really matters when you’re in love.

Story Contains: M/m sexual content, mild BDSM, spankings, and mild age play


Excerpt


“All right, bedtime.” As the cartoon came to an end, I reached for the remote.

Zac frowned and looked down at his picture. “But I’m not done.”

I reached out to run my hand over his head without thinking about it. “You’ll have time later this week to finish.”

He hunched over and huffed, giving me a pout. “But next weekend is so far away.”

To Zac, big or little, it probably did feel like an eternity away. “How about this…if we have any days this week where we both get home at a real hour then we’ll have more…more time like this…more little time? If you’d like, then I might even make dinner again and we’ll have a full night where you can be little.”

I was curious to see if that would be enough of a temptation to get him to work more normal hours. I understood that his job wasn’t always nine to five, but it felt like he needed to learn when to step away and not just wait until he was exhausted at the end of the week.

He nodded slowly and I could see his mind start to think. Not sure if he was ready to be a grown-up again or not, I looked over at the crayons. “Let’s pick up your toys and then I’ll tuck you in.”

Zac smiled, a teasing grin that looked close enough to his normal expression that I wasn’t sure what to expect. “Do I get to sleep in the big bed tonight?”

As opposed to what? A crib? A toddler bed?

There were too many interesting options.

Also, I couldn’t help but wonder if that meant he wasn’t ready to be big yet. “Yes. You’ve been a good boy today so you can sleep in the big bed with Daddy.”

I wasn’t sure if it was my willingness to play along that made him so excited or if it was just the reaction that came normally when he was in his role, but he bounced up on his knees and threw his arms around me. “Thank you, Daddy.”

Smiling, because who could resist him, I kissed his cheek. “Thank you, baby. Now let’s clean up.”

My next thought was to remind him that he had school tomorrow but I wasn’t sure if that was right or not. Would that be weird or a wrong assumption about how he wanted to play the game…explore the role?

Could we talk about real-world things when we were having…little time…role-playing time…when he was like this, how was I supposed to talk about the other time?

Research.

I needed time to research.






About Shaw:

I’m Shaw Montgomery and M.A. Innes…two sides of the same coin. Some things I write are traditional BDSM stories and some are taboo. I love trying to explain peoples needs and desires. No matter if you’re reading one of my female domination books or my gay taboo stories, you’ll find sweet open characters who are discovering what they want out of a relationship.

Social Media Links: 




Twitter: @AuthorShawM 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper