Book Talk Review; Undo Me

Book Number Three in my month of ARCs is...


I fell in love with her when I was seventeen.
She brought me to my knees when I was twenty.
I loved her against reason.
I loved her against hope.
I loved her against all odds.
Now she's back, a constant reminder of what I lost, what could have been.
I hate her.
I resent her.
I still love her.
Can I forgive her...
Will she be my end once again or my beginning?

STANDALONE within a series. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Strong language and sexual content, not intended for readers under 18





*

This is my first book by M. Robinson. I've been exploring and branching out, trying authors that are new to me. And I have had quite a bit of success. 

I loved this book. This is like my nirvana. This book has everything I love about romance books in it. It has a good story-line, an amazing band of characters, an epic romance. And of course Angst. Y'all know I love books that can make me feel, and this book made me feel. It made me feel a lot. 

Undo Me starts out as a sweet high school romance. And then it turns into a real contemporary romance that hurt my heart.  

Aubrey and Dylan are so good together, they had a strong connection right from the beginning.  

Of course, as with all young love, there were complications. Aubrey just suffered from a bad past, she doesn't know how to let go of her emotions, how to love the way that Dylan wants her too. 

But even though she keeps herself locked up tight, Dylan manages to melt her heart

As everything in life, the bliss of high school must come to an end. 

It hurt so much when the book took a turn, (no spoilers) I felt so much pain in my heart. 

There isn't anything I can say about this book that would do it justice. You'll just have to read it. 

There is so much emotion in this book, so much pain. So much love. 

While it hurt when Aubrey and Dylan broke apart, it hurt more when they came together. Maybe because after all they went through, they still had so much to go through. 

While they loved each other, sometimes love isn't enough. And the person who loves you the most is also the person who can Undo you. 

The story of Dylan and Aubrey reminds me of why I love romance so much, so even though I've been drifting away from the genre recently, it's books like this that will bring me back to it again and again. 

 I actually have the first book of the series, Complicate Me on my kindle. I'll have to go back and read it, along with the second book.           
*Quote- "The deeper the love, the deeper the pain." 
"It was one thing to think you knew, to assume, but when it was staring you right in the face, when he was looking only at you, it changed things. It changed everything.





-Abri 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper