Release; Kain



Title: Kain

Series: Immortal Mackays

Author: K.R. Ruth

Genre: Mafia Romance

Release Date: September 3, 2019




My unannounced marriage...felt like a deep void.

Felt like an open wound rubbed with sandpaper.

Felt like shards of glass shoved brutally beneath my throat.

Because after exchanging our wedding bands, I was questioned and kissed, kissed and questioned by Kain Riordan right there at the altar.

Who would be asking such disturbing questions to his lawfully wedded wife?

Kain would.

Also, I think I just fell for him right there in his arms.

Besides that, I realized it was way too late, especially when fate brought the cracked-up voice to life, from my past.

I was torn between love and fate!

And I was about to choose.

Love was my weapon.

Fate was my battlefield.


 
 



HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper