Release; Liam



Title: Liam

Series: Devil Souls #4

Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romance (Stand alone)

Release Date: June 7, 2018
 

Paisley 

I met Liam when I was sixteen years old. There was something about him that tempted me to break all the rules. I was enthralled by his bad boy ways, but I knew there was so much more to him—a side of Liam that he didn’t allow people to see.
Little did I know, he’d save me on what could’ve been the worst day of my life. At that point, there was no going back. He was my everything. I felt safe in his arms.
Until someone tried to kill me.
Liam
I was only seventeen years old when I met Paisley, and I haven’t been able to keep my eyes off her ever since.
She was everything I wasn’t, but that didn’t stop me from wanting her, from making her mine. I’d love and protect her with my life.
The cartel started gunning for her, and that was the worst decision they could have made. They’ll never know what hit them...
Me.


LeAnn Ashers is a blogger-turned-author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to see where this adventure continues to take her. LeAnn enjoys writing about strong-minded females and swoon-worthy, protective alpha males who love their women unconditionally. 


HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero