Four Years Of Blogging

Hey Book Talkers! 

So today marks the four year anniversary of this blog. I am, God I don't even know how I feel. It has been a long and crazy journey.

Every single day I work hard to bring y'all the latest releases, covers, and reviews. I do it because I love books, I love reading and writing and can honestly say that despite how hard it is, despite how stressful it can be at times. 

I am blessed to have a place to go and show my love for reading. I love the people I've met from authors to readers to my amazing blog partner/book sister wife/best friend. 

I don't have much to say about this past year. It was a hard one. Lei and I both had our ups and downs. This blog, the books I've read, and Lei are some of the only things that have kept me sane. 

So here's to another four years of RTBT. 

If you want to check out some of my first reviews I've loved go here: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-review-descension.html


Love you all. Thanks for sticking by me. <3 Abri 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero