Release; Nice Guys Collection



Title: Nice Guys Collection

Author: Kindle Alexander
Genre: M/M Romance

Release Date: July 3, 2018
 

 

Have you met the Nice Guys? 

Available for a limited time! Here's your chance to get the complete Nice Guys collection with an additional 30,000 words of bonus material for the low price of $2.99 for fourteen days only. Don't miss out on this special pricing! 


Double Full: 

Up and coming football hero, Colt Michaels, makes a Hail Mary pass one night in the college locker room that results in the hottest, sexiest five days of his young life. However, interference after the play has him hiding his past and burying his future in the bottom of a bottle. 

While Colt seems to have it all, looks can be deceiving especially when you're trapped so far in a closet that you can't see your way out. 

Jace Montgomery single-handily built the largest all-star cheerleading gym in the world, driven by a need to forget a life-altering encounter with a handsome quarterback a decade ago.

 When he learns some upsetting news about his ex-lover, his heart executes a barrel roll and his carefully placed resolve tumbles down without a mat to absorb the shock. 

Can his island escape help him to finally let go of the past and move his life forward?
Full Disclosure:
Deputy United States Marshal Mitch Knox apprehends fugitives for a living. His calm, cool, collected attitude and devastatingly handsome good looks earn him a well-deserved bad boy reputation, both in the field and out. 

While away on an assignment, he blows off some steam at a notorious Dallas nightclub. Solving the case that has plagued him for months takes a sudden backseat to finding out all there is to know about the gorgeous, shy blond sitting alone at the bar.

Texas State Trooper Cody Turner dreams of being a Texas Ranger, and he’s moving up the ranks, well on his way to making it happen. But for the next two-weeks, he’s on vacation, and his plans include relaxing and helping out on his family’s farm. The last distraction he needs is a tatted-up temptation who walks into the bar and steals his baseball cap.

As Mitch’s case gains nationwide attention, how will he convince the sexy state trooper that giving him a chance won’t jeopardize his life’s plan...especially when the evil he’s tracking brings the hate directly to his doorstep, threatening more than just their careers?


Full Domain:

Honor, integrity, and loyalty are how Deputy US Marshal Kreed Sinacola lives his life. A former SEAL now employed by the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service, Kreed spends most of his life working covert operations…and avoiding relationships. But his boundaries blur and his convictions are put to the test when he finally comes face-to-face with the hot computer geek he’s been partnered with.
 

Aaron Stuart strives for one thing: justice. Young and full of idealism, his highly sought after computer skills land him a position with the National Security Agency.

 Aaron’s biggest hazard at his job is cramped fingers, but all that changes when he’s drawn into the middle of a dangerous federal investigation. And his attraction to his new inked up, dark-haired partner provides another kind of threat altogether. While Aaron tries desperately to place a firewall around his heart and fight his developing feelings, one misstep on his part could ultimately destroy him. 

The solution isn’t as easy as solving the case, which is treacherous enough as it is. But the growing sexual attraction between them threatens to derail more than just Kreed’s personal convictions as he quickly learns temptation and matters of the heart rarely fit easily into the rules he’s lived by. 

Will Kreed be able to convince Aaron to open his heart and face the fact that sometimes the answers aren’t always hidden in code?
 



Double Full

This is one of my favorite Kindle Alexander books. 

Jace and Colt get a second chance at romance and I love them together. They're perfect and balance each other out in the best ways. My heart ached for them. They go through so much and in Kindle Alexander fashion their story pulled at me. I teared up a few times as I was reading. I've read their story twice now, but I still get choked up at certain parts. That's just how good this writing duo is. 

I don't often read second chance romances, they normally don't appeal to me. However, Kindle Alexander(s) are writing geniuses and I fell in love with Jace and Colt not just in the beginning but all over again as they reacquainted themselves. Their love story is a painful one but it's also beautiful. They get their happy ending and it's through everything they go through that they can be sure their love will last. That's one of the things I love about Kindle Alexander, their characters fall fast but they fall hard, doing all they can to be with the one they love.   

Full Disclosure 

Mitch is a character we meet in Double Full and he's someone you want to get to know as soon as you meet him. He's abrasive, rough around the edges, and a man of action. 

Cody is sweet. The only thing he wants is to become a Ranger. When the two meet there are sparks, but they live very different lives. That doesn't stop them from falling completely in love in a short amount of time. Even if they don't figure it out right away. 

What I loved about this book was the mystery that surrounded Mitch and his case. There's a danger to it all, yet he was still strong enough to fall in love despite the fact that he was doing everything he could to stop what was happening. 

The two of them are different yet they're the same. They're both law enforcement. They understand the job and each other. They're able to love each other more because they understand how the other feels during certain situations. I don't know how Kindle Alexander can do that, how she can write books that are both packed with mystery and have these alpha characters, yet have them so sweet at the same time. It takes true talent to make everything work out perfectly. 

I cried with this one. I'm not going to lie. The duo got me with this one. My heart stopped the tears rolled and I both wanted to read as fast as I could and go back and pretend I didn't just read what I did. 

The Marshal and his Cowboy are a couple I'll always remember, just for what they put my poor heart through. 

Full Domain 

This one has a different tone than the other books. 

Kreed and Aaron are so different from each other neither one knows how they're going to work together until they do. 

This one has more mystery, is more involved in the case that Mitch was working, even more so now after what happened in the previous book (no spoilers). Through it all Kreed and Aaron find themselves gravitating towards each other. Aaron, for reasons of his own would prefer to keep a safe distance from the sexy Marshal. But Kreed isn't going to let him go so easily. 

 I didn't expect to fall in love with Kreed. He just didn't seem like my type of Alpha. I was so wrong. He's so much more than what he seems. Once he lets Aaron and the reader see past his layers it's easy to love him. 

Kindle Alexander(s) pull all the stops out of this book. They keep the reader on their toes as what was building in Double Full comes to a head in this finale. I was holding my breath wondering when things would go wrong for our lovable characters. Thankfully things didn't go wrong enough for me to cry, but I could not look away from my kindle, scared I'd miss something if I stopped reading. Only great writing can do that. And this is some damn good writing. 

This trilogy is one of my favorites. I've loved everything that Kindle Alexander has written, but I keep a special place in my heart for these six characters. I loved the bonus material. That extra look into the boys was great. Seeing some before scenes, seeing them happy and in love building lives after their respective books. It was fun and a great way to get back into the characters. 

-Abri 




Best Selling Author Kindle Alexander is an innovative writer, and a genre-crosser who writes classic fantasy, romance, suspense, and erotica in both the male/male and male/female genres. It's always a surprise to see what's coming next!
I live in the suburbs of Dallas where it's true, the only thing bigger than an over active imagination, may be women's hair!
Usually, I try for funny. Humor is a major part of my life - I love to laugh, and it seems to be the thing I do in most situations - regardless of the situation, but jokes are a tricky deal... I don't want to offend anyone and jokes tend to offend. So instead I'm going to tell you about Kindle.
I tragically lost my sixteen year old daughter to a drunk driver. She had just been at home, it was early in the night and I heard the accident happen. I'll never forget that moment. The sirens were immediate and something inside me just knew. I left my house, drove straight to the accident on nothing more than instinct. I got to be there when my little girl died - weirdly, I consider that a true gift from above. She didn't have to be alone.
That time in my life was terrible. It's everything you think it would be times about a billion. I love that kid. I loved being her mother and I loved watching her grow into this incredibly beautiful person, both inside and out. She was such a gift to me. To have it all ripped away so suddenly broke me.
Her name was Kindle. Honest to goodness - it was her name and she died a few weeks before Amazon released their brand new Kindle ereader. She had no idea it was coming out and she would have finally gotten her name on something! Try finding a ruler with the name Kindle on it.. It never happened.
Through the course of that crippling event I was lucky enough to begin to write with a dear friend in the fan fiction world of Facebook. She got me through those dark days with her unwavering support and friendship. There wasn't a time she wasn't there for me. Sometimes together and sometimes by myself, we built a world where Kindle lives and stands for peace, love and harmony. It's its own kind of support group. I know without question I wouldn't be here today without her.
Find out more by visiting www.kindlealexander.com or email me at kindle@kindlealexander.com
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper