Release; The Devil's Plaything




 Title: The Devil's Plaything

Series: Ceasefire, Book Two

Author: Claire Marta
Release Date: July 19th, 2018

 Lust, sex, lies. 

I fell in love.

l bled and broke for him. 

I foolishly played his game and woke to find he's not done with me yet. 

He's dead set on stripping everything I am bare. 

I'm nothing but his plaything and he's pulling my strings. 

But things are going to be different. 

I'm more than an assassin, a monster with a pretty face. I'm his undoing.

I will rise. Seek my revenge. Outwit his deviant schemes. 

This time…I plan to win.

*This is a dark erotic paranormal romance and contains certain triggers some readers may not enjoy. Due to scenes of an adult nature, this book is for 18+ ONLY.*




Available on Kindle Unlimited

 Amazon US: http://a.co/7rvvkQn

Amazon CA: http://a.co/dbzZ92b

Amazon UK: http://amzn.eu/2JJjDOz

Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07DTB72BC

Add to GR
 


His name slips from my lips with so much longing it resonates from the depths of my soul. Love is the ultimate loss of control. I’ve lost all rhyme and reason since he entered my life. I know what I want now. 
Him. It’s always been him. 
It doesn’t matter who he is. 
What he is. 
My soul doesn’t care. 
I can’t ignore my need for him. Bad habits die hard. I’m relapsing, drunk on forgiving love. I’m done denying how I feel. 
He twists my affections into something sick and perverted, but I still refuse to walk away from his sweet poison, which will no doubt kill me again in the end. 
The shadows around us are a captive audience as we come together. His kisses brand me. With each passing moment they grow more passionate. I’ve been deprived of him for too long. I thirst for him with an uncontrollable need. 
Hand encompassing my throat, he squeezes until I struggle to breathe. Razor sharp, the tips of claws prick my skin. 
Startled, I find crimson red eyes boring menacingly into mine. 
“Don’t move.”
Although his voice is a guttural warning, I catch the underline thread of protectiveness. 
Something savage and untamed flutters over his features.
 A dangerous shifting which makes me conscious of how easily he could destroy me if he ever made the choice. 
Fear trickles down my spine. 
I’m still bound with aching arms trapped above my head utterly defenceless and at his mercy. 
Eyelids fluttering shut, I shiver, letting my other senses take over.





Claire Marta writes hot, suspenseful Paranormal romance.  

A native Brit, she lives in Italy with her husband and daughter. When she's not writing and drinking copious amounts of tea, she enjoys taking photos of her adoptive country, tries to stay fit with running and reads amazing books while being a stay at home mother. 

Her other books include The Hunter Chronicles: FrostBite, Dark Desires. Claimed By Magic, The Serpent's Kiss, Twitch. 

The Ceasefire Series: The Devil You Know

Bullets & Bloodlust Series (co-written with Abrianna Denae): Bloody Ties

You can find her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram


This tour is proudly hosted by 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero