Release; Careen



Title: Careen

Series: Crown and Anchor Series #3

Author: Kerri Ann

Genre: Dark Romance

Release Date: May 17, 2017

Risen
Another day another screw up. I've been reprimanded so many times in the past two weeks, you'd think I could get a handle on it--that I could find a way out of this. Hell no. Captain brought me in for another infraction, and if I can't get this straight I'm off the force. All my family have been cops. My Dad, my Uncles, crap--even my Great Grandfather was a Marshall during Lincoln's time. If I lose this job and I'm done; what will I do? 
While out on patrol, what I thought was a routine traffic stop for a taillight out on a sleek motorcycle, that's when I met her. Her jet black hair streams out of her helmet, flowing down her back in a tight braid. That slim body, and her glorious rack, is stuffed tight in a race jacket. She's amazing to say the least. She's what dreams are made of. 
That was until I arrested her. 

China
I'm the Doll of Crown Industries. I have everything I could ever ask for, and then some. Nothing was ever hard. What I portrayed to the world, and to my family is a lie. Everyone expects me to be the perfectly manicured, presentable and contained daughter. They think I'm the one that follows the rules, and stays within the lines. 
As my life fell apart, and that perfect ivory tower family crumbled down, could I survive it? Will it crush me?



With an avaricious appetite for stories, Kerri Ann can be found quite often with her nose in a book or writing it. On many occasion it has been said that she's in her own world, living in the stories of those she reads about, giving them a life they deserve. She can easily be found under a tree in the shade, or reclining at Starbucks scribbling notes about new stories and new characters, all while keeping the coffee chain in business. Whether late at night, at a music festival, or sitting on a ski lift, when the thoughts arise, Kerri Ann will add them to those in progress. So be wary, your antics could be in her next book.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero