Announcement time!

Hello Book Talkers. Nothing has happened around here in a while, Lei and I have been so freaking busy. Today however, we have something special to share with you! 

We're excited to announce that we're going to be "training" our friend Julie to become a blogger. She is great and y'all will love her. 

Here is a little about our newest RTBT Member:

Hi there. My name is Julie but some call me Juls. With a first name as a last, I've had to learn to answer to Jenny too...I want to first thank Abri and Lei for this great opportunity to get involved in Real Talk Book Talk. I, like so many, am addicted to books! I have been for more years than I can remember. I have a BS in English Lit but never used this degree for anything other than increasing my love for books. My favorite books range from F.Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby ", Kim Holden's "So Much More " and even YA author Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush series. Other tidbits of my life are that I've been married to my husband, Shawn for 17 years (21 years together ) and I have a beautiful 13 year old Sabrina who carries on my love for books. And the bummer of my life is that I suffer from MS, but the good is that even though I'm unable to Work, I get to spend more time reading. When I do step away from books it's to either spend time with my other addictions of scrapbooking as well as researching both my husband's and mine genealogy. Thanks again for this great opportunity and look forward to talking more about books!

And that's Julie. We hope you are as excited for her to join us as we are to have her. 

-Abri 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper