Update Time!

 Hey y'all, it's been a while since we've had an update, so let's run through a few things real fast. 

 We have a ton of tours coming your way, so make sure you check back here frequently so that you can see all the happenings! I usually do a twitter post once a week, so make sure you follow us, @RealTalkBooks so you can get the updates. 

 I'm going to be starting to post reviews three days a week. I'm going to post one on Thursday and my schedule will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I'll post to twitter and Facebook so you can always check there to find the links. Deeps will be joining me soon enough and have her own posting schedule, we'll let you know on social media. 

 I'm stressing the social media in this post because we do a lot of updating there. I'll try to post here on the blog at least once a month or so, but if you don't follow us you'll miss out because  have a habit of posting giveaways from other blogs once in a while. So you'll want to get in on those. 

 I have a few ARCs that are coming up within the next few months, and Deeps does as well. So be on the lookout for those. No, I will not tell you what they are, because you know I like to surprise you. 

 I think that's all for now. Thanks for sticking with us! 

-Abri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper