Special Announcement!

 Hey y'all, so I have a very special announcement today. 

 You guys know I've been wanting to add a partner to the blog, there is always just too much for one person to do. So by stroke of luck I finally did! 

 I had posted in a few Facebook groups before that I was looking for help, only I didn't get any response, so I basically gave up. But I was in a group and someone made a post of all us lonely bloggers who needed partners and all those who wanted to become partners.  

 I had commented that I was looking for someone and I got a response within a few minutes! I love being a part of this community where people want to help each other out. 

 So without further ado I would like to introduce me to my new partner Deeps. I've been talking to her most of the night and she is just awesome! I think she'll make a wonderful addition to our little blog here. She already has her first post up, for her first time posting she did an excellent job. Check it out Here, really there are only a few differences in the way we set up posts. 

 Get to know Deeps, here's some basic information for you: 

 I am Indian and I study towards a BCom and maybe an MCom in Taxation and Accounting in New Zealand... I honestly love anything and everything about music and books. I need music in some form everyday or I will honestly go crazy... And I love that books can drag you into an alternate world even without your knowledge sometimes. I love that journey. Like I said, my favourite authors are Jessica Park, Lauren Layne, Jay McLean, Julie James, K.A Tucker and many more... And I love the colour blue. Oops. That was totally random. Also, I have like this crazy ass file that lists all the books I have ever read down to its main characters... :p 

 See y'all? She's just as crazy as I am, I think this blog is going to be bigger and better with her! 

 That's all for now. Any new updates I'll make sure to keep you informed! 

As always thanks for sticking with me <3

-Abri  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero