Book Talk Steph Nuss

 I have recently fell in love with Steph Nuss and her Love In The City Series

 The Series includes, Wanted By You, Fantasized By You, Pleasured By You, and Cherished By You. 

  Currently I am on the third book. 


Steph Nuss was born and raised in rural Kansas, where she currently resides with her black Labrador son named Gunner. She grew up with a passion for reading and writing. When she’s not immersed into the land of fiction, she enjoys listening to music that came before her time, watching movies and reruns of her favorite shows, and hanging out with her family and friends. She also has a bachelor’s degree in psychology that she’ll never use…unless she’s profiling her characters of course.


LIKES/FAVORITES: 

Food: American, Chicken strips and fries


Snack: Willy Wonka Shockers


Dessert: Ice cream cake


Drink: Water, White Cherry Powerade, Whiskey sours


Color: Black


Book: The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger


Movie: The Breakfast Club


TV Show: Friends


Song: “Beautiful” by Eminem


Hobby: Reading


Sport: Basketball, Tennis


Motto/Quote: “Only dreams come to sleepers”

A few things about me… 

 
I’m an avid reader, and was very active in the reading program during my years in 4-H. 


I prefer hard copies over ecopies, but both my physical library and my Kindle library are continuously growing.

I collect a lot of movies, and I incorporate movie quotes into conversations.


 I also favor the TV shows: Grey’s Anatomy, Revenge, Shameless, Scandal, New Girl, Sex and the City, Friends, The Office and The Big Bang Theory.

 I’m also really into Cold Case Files and Dateline or anything murder-related.

I have a huge fear of pregnancy, and it started when I was a freshman in high school when we were forced to watch a live birth video during health class and I passed out. 


Even listening to women tell stories of their pregnancies makes me anxious. I’ve even inquired about voluntarily tying my tubes. My doctor told me no.

I’m a big Kansas Jayhawks basketball fan. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU!


I’m full of sarcasm and bluntly honest about most things.


I have a tattoo on my left shoulder blade of a cross, heart, and peace sign all interlinked together (faith, love, and peace).


I can socialize with anybody, but I have my introverted moments where I need to recharge and be alone.


My fifteen minutes of fame came the day I was born. I was the first baby of harvest. In Kansas, that’s a big deal.


My dog is the love of my life. He is the sweetest


Find her on her website, Facebook, Twitter

If you want to know what I think about the books I read before I write reviews then find me on Goodreads...more Book Reviews to come soon! 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper