Book Talk Suzanne Wright

 I can't believe that I didn't know about Suzanne before, her vampire series is amazing! 

 Suzanne is the author of The Deep In Your Veins Series: Here Be Sexist Vampires, The Bite That Binds, Taste of Torment, and Consumed. The Phoenix Pack Series: Feral Sins, Wicked Cravings, Carnal Secrets, Dark Instincts, and a TBR fifth book due out 2016. The Dark In You Series: Burn, and a TBR second book due out 2016. The Mercury Pack Series: Spiral of Need and a TBR second book due out 2016

  














 
I don't remember a time when I wasn't writing something, whether it was stories, poems, or even songs - though I can't carry a tune. I only have one rule when I'm writing a book which is that it has to have a happy ending. Other than that, pretty much anything goes. I write stories that I would enjoy reading and then I just hope that others will enjoy them too.

I was born and raised in England where I live with my husband (a person who doesn't judge me for hearing voices in my head - how often do you come across people like that?), and my two demanding children.

Visit Her Website, Facebook, Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper