Book Talk Review; Impassion

Yesterday I did a Book Talk Review on Descension by the lovely B.C. Burgess...
 Well we can't have just one day and one tiny post dedicated to this fantastic author. She has four books out. Four books that I have read and loved...Meaning that I needed to do four posts dedicating each one to a specific book.

 So here is my Book Talk Review on Impassion by B.C. Burgess!
 If you missed my  Book Talk, Author Talk you can view it here: http://realtalkbooktalk.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-talk-bc-burgess_12.html

A Magical Journey of Epic Romance

Layla
According to the fairy tales Layla Callaway read as a child, she'd stepped into one. She suddenly has the extended family she always wanted, a beautiful home in Oregon, and the ability to perform astonishing magic. But her perfect world has a price, and she may end up paying with her life.



Quin
Quin Kavanagh wants nothing more than to shed his playboy past and devote himself to Layla, but his womanizing reputation threatens to destroy their budding relationship and shatter his dreams.

The Enemy

Obsessed with Layla's immense power, Agro eliminates leads on his way to Oregon. But there's a stranger lurking much closer to Layla's new home, and he's closing in quicker than anyone knows. Leaving a trail of tragedy in their wakes, both wizards crave what Layla has, and they'll stop at nothing to get it.

Stretching from coast to coast and teeming with loathed villains and beloved heroes, The Mystic Series is rich with emotion, magic and intrigue. Whether the reader is laughing, crying or falling in love, they'll find themselves invested in Layla's fate through the rich dialogue and emotionally driven characters that weave the web of this fiery tale.

*Notice Impassion picks up right where Descension leaves off so you MUST read it first!

 What can I say about Impassion that won't make it look like I am just repeating myself from my Descension post...
 Well first off I loved this book, it seems to have gotten better, if that is even possible. We get to see Layla explore a little in her new world. And we get to see her reunite with her family which is special and warms my heart every single time.
 The story-line starts to thicken on Agro's side...He wants his witch period.
Him and his power hungry corrupted followers.
I could tell him where he can take his greed and power and ickness and what exactly he can do with it but that isnt proper lady talk...then again I never said I was a proper lady..LOL
 I don't think you can be if you read these kind of book...not that there is anything wrong with it..but ya know

Moving on because I tend to ramble...it is never good for me to get stuck in my own head for too long...scary things happen there.

So we see Layla start to develop he new found abilities and we learn about Quin's womanizer past.
 The man is hot okay...he is H.O.T HOT, like sex-on-a-stick fucking hot..and sweet omg he is one of the most sweetest BBF's ever!! He knows exactly what to say and he is always there and ugghh I want one just like him!

 Layla poor thing she goes through a lot during this series and all it does is make her stronger and shape her into what she was destined to be...not that I have any clue what that is since Bonnie is a big Tease!!!

 Go out and buy these books if you haven't already I mean seriously what are you waiting for?!

 I guess that concludes this Book Talk for today
 Tune in tomorrow for the Deception Book Talk and a new Author!

Also if you haven't already go over to Facebook and 'like' this page it is much appreciated...also we will be trending on twitter soon so be on the look out for that link as well!!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/realbooktalk?ref=tn_tnmn

Thank you Bye-bye

*Notice Book Talk Review for The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay will be up soon!

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper