Book Talk Review; Endure

 The last book in the last book in the Protector Series by M.R. Merrick...

 
 
 Wrapped in darkness and woven with defeat, every action Chase has taken since being exiled from the Circle has been met with a devastating response. Now he’s been burdened with a quest that seems impossible, and he needs to evolve into something more—something greater than he ever thought he could be.

 Armed with magic, friendship, and an unbreakable will, Chase must build an army and find a weapon capable of defeating the ultimate evil. But he knows that nothing great comes without sacrifice. Blessed by the very gods who have abandoned him and carrying the fate of all the worlds on his shoulders, Chase Williams is about to find out just how much one man can endure.
 
 Omg I love this series so much! It is amazing it is exciting, it is emotional, it is dangerous, it is magical...
 
 It takes you to new Revelations and makes you rethink a lot of things. 
 
 And I love that cover! It is my favorite cover of the whole series...
 
This book takes the whole series to a new level. It is the last book and I was kind of sad to see it go. But anxious for the release because I knew the final battle was going to be a tough one.
 
 These Characters have been through a lot in this series, they have suffered loss and heartache, they have had to discover things about themselves that they never knew, They have had to make allies with unlikely others.
 
 They have fought, they have lived, they have loved, they had hoped.
 
  I am a big magic and demon, and action fanatic and this book was great for me, but it tore at my heartstrings.
 
 It made me look at these characters that I fell in love with and it made me think about situations. It was brilliant and I love M.R. Merrick for this series and these characters and am sad that it is over.
 
 Chase has to go through a lot in this entire series and it is all difficult but none of them are as difficult as what he goes through to end this war with a God.

 Riley is way in over his head and refuses to see what is right in front of him. Mad with power he tries to destroy his son and those around him. Sick twisted Bastard

 Rayna learns more about what she can do as a witch

 Chase and Rayna develop more of a relationship, in the heat of things they realize that if it is there last days living, they want to live them together. 

 This book is hard and it has a lot going on in it. 

 This is a great way to end a series and I am glad That I gave Exiled a chance when I did. 






 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper