Release; A Hellion Heart



A Hellion Heart ✫ Ceasefire Series Book 4

Available on kindle unlimited

mybook.to/AHellionHeart

Genre: Dark PNR RH

✫•✫•✫•To win a $10 Amazon gift card enter here: https://bit.ly/HellionHeartGway ✫•✫•✫• 

✫•Blurb

The thief with the fierce yellow eyes.

My biggest mistake was sleeping with her.

Now she's ours to claim.

Hired by the Devil himself to finish a job, it will cost me and my brothers our lives if we don't complete it.

When dark and dangerous secrets bleed into our path, claiming our feisty female might come at a steep price.

Throw the insanity of Karma into the mix, and none of us might get out alive.

*This can be read as a standalone

 Contains triggers and for an 18+ audience only.

 

 

An Interview with Claire Marta

Tell us about yourself. How’d you get started? 


I start off with a simple thread of an idea. It might just be a character or part of a scene, even a sentence that can start a story manifesting. Once that takes hold it grows from there. If the characters are loud it tends to start the ball rolling and the words flowing. 


Where’d the inspiration for A Hellion Heart come from? 


The seals of Hell needed to be closed and I’d already set Cade up in the second book to take up the task. It needed to be an epic adventure filled with danger, excitement, sex and diversity. Also a heroine that wasn’t going to take any bullshit from the men. Songs helped inspire scenes and memories of action movies I’ve watched gave me a few ideas as well. 


Why Reverse Harem with this book? What does it bring to the series? 


I haven’t done RV before and I decided it would fit well with my werewolf brothers. How they interact versus the MF couples I’ve had in the first 3 books. As wolves they work as a team so to me it made sense, they would have a special female to make their lives a little more difficult and exciting. 


What was your favorite thing about writing A Hellion Heart? 


Going wild with the storyline and my characters not apologizing for who and what they are. Nothing is black and white in the Ceasefire series its all shades of Gray. Karma was my favorite character with her craziness.


You do a lot of co-writes. What makes those books different from your solo written books? 


It’s not just my voice in a co-write and sometimes those stories take a different and diverse path which makes them fun in a different way. Each author I write with brings something unique to what we write together. Nothing is ever the same. The world-building is different and fresh.


How does Ceasefire differ from your Hunter Chronicles series? 


It’s first-person versus third person. A lot of thought goes into both series but the Hunter Chronicles is not as dark as Ceasefire although I do plan a few crossovers in books readers will notice in the future. 


What can we expect from you in future Ceasefire books? 


Three more books in the series are written and waiting to be published. I have 4 more planned and more will follow. With so many possibilities in that world I don’t see myself stopping soon. I’ve only just started exploring the world in it.


How do you choose titles for your books? How do you choose series titles? 


My littles are generally linked to something in the book. I like to have that connection someway. I play around with words and bounce ideas off friends.


Do you have anyone who knows all or most of your secrets? Why are they your person? 


I have a few people that know some of my secrets but not all of them. There are one or two I speak to every day and who have become more than just friends to be. Family in a way. Through our shared love of reading and writing books. We just clicked on different levels. 


What’s one question you wish I asked in this interview? 


What I’m working on now maybe? Lol



Other books in the Ceasefire series :

The Devil You Know

Ceasefire series book 1

http://mybook.to/CSB1


The Devil's Plaything

Ceasefire series book 2

http://mybook.to/CSB2


From Ashes and Embers

Ceasefire series book 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Book Talk Review: Humbled

Release; Homegrown Hero