Sale; Reckless Box Set



Title: Reckless Box Set

Series: The Smoky Mountain Trio

Author: Sierra Hill

Genre: MFM Menage Romance

On Sale 99 Pennies Limited Time







Book 1 – Reckless Youth 

Conventional wisdom says you can’t love two people at the same time, but I’ve proved that wrong. Because I did. I gave them my innocence and my heart to keep forever.

They each together taught me how to love. And then they broke me.
What should have been a memorable prom night turned into a nightmare that tore us apart.

Book 2 – Reckless Abandon 

I gave them my heart. Sage and London – two halves of my whole. But I crushed theirs when I left them.

I’ve made some terrible mistakes in my life but leaving them was unconscionable.

Now I have a second chance to make it up to them. I just hope they’ll forgive me for my past mistakes, so we can have a future together.

Book 3 – Reckless Hearts 

I’m a convicted felon. I became a chart-topping musician.

And I love two people.

I’ve had it all in the palm of my hands and lived a life most only dream of.
But it’s not worth a damn to me if I can’t be with them both. It’s together or nothing. 


Sierra writes and has published 22 new adult/erotic contemporary novels, including the award-winning series, Courting Love (college sports) and the erotic m̩nage serial, Reckless РThe Smoky Mountain Trio.
Sierra lives with her husband and dog in the Seattle area and is a sucker for cheap accessories, loves anything dark chocolate, and enjoys attending traveling and attending live concerts.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero