Release; Billionaire Takes All



Title: Billionaire Takes All

Series: A Caldwell Hope Billionaire Romance

Author: Jackson Kane

Genre: Billionaire Romance

Release Date: April 18, 2020





The rules: The first son to provide an heir to the King fortune gets all of the five-billion-dollar inheritance. The loser gets nothing.

Richard

I did everything my father asked, including following in his footsteps to become one of the country's most ruthless businessmen. I deserve that inheritance more than my deadbeat, musician brother.

Ridiculous. All I do is win and this test will be no exception.

The record store owner, Gloria, is a sexy, alt-rock firecracker and the opposite of what I need right now, but the more she pushes me away, the more I need to have her. 

Lucas

My pompous prick of a brother thinks he can beat me? I'm Mr. Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll. I can knock up any girl I want.

Any girl but the one I really want. The reason I stayed away from my hometown was because my high school sweetheart, Molly, married someone else. And now that I'm back, she's still all I can think about.

Jackson Kane's Billionaire Takes All is a scorcher that features dual POVs of both rival brothers as they screw each other over in their pursuit of thrills, sex, love, and the competition for their five-billion-dollar inheritance. Who will win their father's test? Will it be the high-powered alpha CEO Richard, or the sexy heartthrob rock star Lucas? Only one Billionaire Takes All.

Jackson Kane is a professional stuntman, athlete, romance author, and above all else, a hopeless romantic. From American Ninja Warrior, to some of your favorite films, Jackson brings a unique writing style forged from countless harrowing adventures.
He’s a lover of travel, his fans, his romance author peers, dulce de leche, and all things beautifully weird and interesting. He invites you to relax, have a pisco sour and let him thrill and excite you in a way no other author can. Jackson will show you what the world looks like through the eyes of a genuine Bad Boy.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Viper

Release; Homegrown Hero