Book Talk Review; Finding Reason

And another evil author causes me to cry...


Patrick Harper has not had an easy time in love. He moved to the city after he caught his fiancé cheating on him. Fell in love with Maddie, who didn't love him back.
Will he finally find the love of his life?

Ginger is a beautiful and vivacious redhead who works at Polly's Dollhouse. She's also hopelessly addicted heroin.

When Patrick and Ginger meet, it can only lead to disaster. So why can't Patrick walk away?

This is a tale of love found and love lost.

About finding peace. About finding oneself. About finding reason. 


Tee Smith has proven to be a brilliant writer. A writer who is after my tears. 

I have loved Trick from the beginning, and knowing what type of tricky author Tee Smith is, I figured she would find someway to hurt both me and Trick. What I did not expect was what actually happened. (No spoilers) 

Ginger is so sweet and she does not deserve the hand she was dealt. 

Trick and Ginger are perfect for each other. They heal each other, they get each other, they love each other, even if it seems that they hurt each other more than anything. 

Trick is such a gentle sweet soul, he had a rough time in life and all I wanted was for him to love someone who deserved him. 

Ginger more than deserved his love, even when she pissed me off. 

I was expecting to feel for Trick and Ginger, Tee warned me that I would probably not like where this book was going, and she was right. I should have listened better. 

Tears came and went as I read Finding Reason, as it got closer to the end I was afraid that another twist was going to come that way. Thankfully I was wrong. I was so glad that Finding Reason had the perfect ending. I couldn't have imagined any other ending for this book. 

Tee Smith has once again blown me away with her writing. Sweet and innocent, yet with enough reality thrown in that we can't possibly look away. You just never know what you're going to get when you pick up one of Tee's books. 

Trust me when I say that this is an author you are going to want to read. 

-Abri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release; Feeble Connections

Release; Homegrown Hero

Release; Viper